Department of Civil Engineering
- To become pioneers in technical education and serve the community, government in the form of consultancy and research activities.
- To impart quality education with application oriented teaching methodologies and state of art facilities.
To give the world new age civil engineers who can transform the society with their creative vibe for the sustainable development by instilling scientific temper with ethical human outlook.
- Ability to use basic knowledge in mathematics, science and engineering and apply them to solve problems specific to mechanical engineering.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, interpret and analyse data, and report results.
- Ability to identify, formulate and solve complex mechanical engineering problems.
- Ability to use software methods and modern computer tools to analyse mechanical engineering problems.
- Ability to design a system to meet desired needs within environmental, economic, political, ethical, management and manufacturing knowledge and techniques to estimate time, resources to complete project.
- Have an open mind and have an understanding of the impact of engineering on society and demonstrate awareness of contemporary issues.
- Understanding of their professional and ethical responsibilities, and use technology to benefit the community.
- Ability to work as a coherent unit in multidisciplinary teams and deliver results through collaborative research.
- Communicate effectively with the engineers and society at large through the ability to comprehend and write effective reports, make effective presentations, give and receive clear instructions.
- Ability to do self-learning and clearly understand the value of lifelong learning.
- Ability to recognise the importance of professional development by pursuing postgraduate studies or face competitive examinations that offer challenging and rewarding careers in Mechanical Engineering.
Program Educational Outcomes:
- PEO 1:
Graduates will utilize the foundation in Engineering and Science to improve lives and livelihoods through a successful career in Mechanical Engineering or other fields.
- PEO 2:
Graduates will become effective collaborators and innovators, leading or participating in efforts to address Social, Technical and Business challenges.
- PEO 3:
Graduates will engage in Life-Long Learning and professional development through Self-Study, continuing education or graduate and professional studies in engineering & Business.
Mrs. Nethravathi C is serving as Head of Civil Engineering Department. She holds Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from PES college of Engineering, Mandya and Master degree in Structural Engineering from VTU PG Centre, Mysuru. She is having 3.5 years of teaching experience Her areas of interest are Design of steel structures, Geotechnical Engineering, Analysis of indeterminate structures. She has published an journal paper entitled “Analysis of composite laminated plates using FEM” in International digital library of Science, Engineering and Technology having an Impact Factor of 4.665, Volume 3, Issue IX, May 2017. She has guided 3 Engineering Project.
Mrs. Nethravathi C
Head of the Department (HOD)
Cell : +919738807840
Please find all the Department Faculty Profiles : CIVIL – ALL FACULTY PROFILES
|S. No||Faculty Name||Designation||Qualification|
|1||NETHRAVATHI C||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|2||AKKEM NANDINI||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|3||RAGHAVENDRA KARAM||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|5||JEELAN PASHA||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|6||K THANGAMANI||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|7||M.RATNA CHARY||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|8||G VENKAT SAI PRASAD||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|9||N NAVEEN KUMAR||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|10||HARI NAGA PRASAD||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|11||G MOUNIKA||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|13||SATISH SWAMY||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|14||PRASANT S BHAVE||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|15||PRUDHVI MAMIDALA||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|17||PATLOLLA SHASHIDHAR REDDY||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|18||G NAGA VENKATA SAI TEJA||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|20||T S RAMESH BABU||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|21||P HARI PRASAD||Assoc Professor||M.Tech|
The department has the following laboratories available:
Our faculty take up various research activities and have published the below papers in International conferences and journals.
- S. Ramesh Babu won prize from Ultra-Tech in 2009 for scoring highest scoring in Concrete Technology
- S. Ramesh Babu won the prize Best Engineer award with Rs. 50,000/- prize money from J.M.C. Construction for designing and execution of sloped and stepped retaining wall in “Strengthening and widening of Chittoor – Puttur Road” project.
- S. Ramesh Babu received best “Young Engineer” award from Ultra-Tech in 2013.
1. RAJPUSHPA PROPERTIES.
2. ESKAR TECHNOLOGIES
|Student Name||Roll No||Name of The Event||Date||Conducted By||Location|
|B.B.T.S.Mrunalini||14QM1A0510||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|K.Koushik||13QM1A0512||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|D.Hima Bindu||14QM1A0521||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|K.Prathyusha||14QM1A0542||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|B.Sravya||14QM1A0509||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|B.Namesh||13QM1A0505||NCC||01-29 January, 2013||G.O.I||New Delhi|
|B.Namesh||13QM1A0505||NCC||30 April, 2013||G.O.I||Secunderabad|
|B.Namesh||13QM1A0505||NCC||29 August, 2012||G.O.I||Secunderabad|
|B.Namesh||13QM1A0505||Army Attachment Camp||9–19, September 2011||G.O.I||Secunderabad|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Android Mobile App Development||2-4, September 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Paper Presentation||25-27, February 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Dev Campus||25-27, February 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Electro Pedia||6-8, March 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Ethical Hacking||2 -23, August 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Android Mobile App Developement||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Ethical Hacking||22-23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Dev Campus||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Electro Pedia||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Dev Campus||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Chess Event||23-24 January, 2015||VJIT||Hyderabad|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Paper Presentation||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Android Mobile App Developement||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Ethical Hacking||22 -23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Chess Event||2011||G.Narayanamma High School||Hyderabad|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||Ethical Hacking||22 -23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||NSS||10 September, 2015||KGRCET||Hyderabad|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||Android Mobile App Developement||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||Dev Campus||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||Blood Donate||21 October, 2013||Janani Voluntary Blood Bank||Hyderabad|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Ethical Hacking||22 -23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Dev Campus||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Paper Presentation||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Android Mobile App Developement||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Techno Bud||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Throw Ball||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Paper Presentation||2014||Vasavi College||HYD|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Ethical Hacking||22-23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|U.Sarika||13QR1A0507||Idea Presentation||2014||Kite College||HYD|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||Techno Bud||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||Android Mobile App Development||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||Ethical Hacking||22 -23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||PAPER PRESENTATION||25-27 February, 2015||TALENTINE 2015||KGRCET|
|T. Haenok||13QM1A0539||ELECTRO PEDIA||25-27 February, 2015||TALENTINE 2015||KGRCET|
Name: V SRAVANTHI Roll no: 13QM1A0159 First Class with distinction
- International Level-18 years 50kg Weight individual kumite Lika Lej
- International Level- 50kg senior individual kumite Lika Lej
- National Level- 60kg under 21 years senior individual kumite Lika Lej
- International Level team kumite senior category Lika Lej
- National Level-All India karate Championship A.Shiva Shankar
- International Level-Shotokan karate association, Japan A.Shiva Shankar
- National Level-Cricket League Super-7 K.Kishore Kumar