Department of Civil Engineering
- To become pioneers in technical education and serve the community, government in the form of consultancy and research activities.
- To impart quality education with application oriented teaching methodologies and state of art facilities.
To give the world new age civil engineers who can transform the society with their creative vibe for the sustainable development by instilling scientific temper with ethical human outlook.
- Ability to use basic knowledge in mathematics, science and engineering and apply them to solve problems specific to mechanical engineering.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, interpret and analyse data, and report results.
- Ability to identify, formulate and solve complex mechanical engineering problems.
- Ability to use software methods and modern computer tools to analyse mechanical engineering problems.
- Ability to design a system to meet desired needs within environmental, economic, political, ethical, management and manufacturing knowledge and techniques to estimate time, resources to complete project.
- Have an open mind and have an understanding of the impact of engineering on society and demonstrate awareness of contemporary issues.
- Understanding of their professional and ethical responsibilities, and use technology to benefit the community.
- Ability to work as a coherent unit in multidisciplinary teams and deliver results through collaborative research.
- Communicate effectively with the engineers and society at large through the ability to comprehend and write effective reports, make effective presentations, give and receive clear instructions.
- Ability to do self-learning and clearly understand the value of lifelong learning.
- Ability to recognise the importance of professional development by pursuing postgraduate studies or face competitive examinations that offer challenging and rewarding careers in Mechanical Engineering.
Program Educational Outcomes:
- PEO 1:
Graduates will utilize the foundation in Engineering and Science to improve lives and livelihoods through a successful career in Mechanical Engineering or other fields.
- PEO 2:
Graduates will become effective collaborators and innovators, leading or participating in efforts to address Social, Technical and Business challenges.
- PEO 3:
Graduates will engage in Life-Long Learning and professional development through Self-Study, continuing education or graduate and professional studies in engineering & Business.
Mr. T. S. Ramesh Babu is leading the HOD role in department. He has 8 years industry experience in designing and construction activities and 5 years teaching experience. He is pursuing his Ph. D in VIT, Vellore. He won the prize Best Engineer award with Rs. 50,000/- prize money from J.M.C. Construction for designing and execution of sloped and stepped retaining wall in “Strengthening and widening of Chittoor – Puttur Road”. He has published papers in three international journals and one national journal.
|1||Dr. MANOJ KUMAR VERMA||Professor||M. Tech, Ph. D|
|2||T S RAMESH BABU||Associate Professor||M.Tech, (Ph. D)|
|3||N NAVEEN KUMAR||Asst Professor||M.Tech, (Ph. D)|
|4||ARSHAD WAHEED||Associate Professor||M.Tech|
|5||SHAILENDER REDDY B||Associate Professor||M.Tech|
|6||PUTTA HARI PRASAD||Associate Professor||M.Tech|
|7||D SOUJANYA||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|8||RAGHAVENDRA KARAM||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|10||JEELAN PASHA||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|11||K THANGAMANI||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|12||ASHWIN ALLAL||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|13||NADEESH KUMAR SAJJAN||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|14||RATHNA CHARY||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|15||VENKATA SAI PRASAD||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|16||CH ALEKHYA||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|17||LINGALA LAXMAN RAO||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
The department has the following laboratories available:
- Surveying Lab –I
- Strength of Materials Lab
- Computer Aided Drafting of Buildings
- Surveying Lab – II
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machinery Lab
- Engineering Geology Lab
- Geotechnical Engineering Lab
- Advanced Communication Skills Lab
- Concrete and Highway Materials Lab
- Environmental Engineering Lab
Our faculty take up various research activities and have published the below papers in International conferences and journals.
- S. Ramesh Babu won prize from Ultra-Tech in 2009 for scoring highest scoring in Concrete Technology
- S. Ramesh Babu won the prize Best Engineer award with Rs. 50,000/- prize money from J.M.C. Construction for designing and execution of sloped and stepped retaining wall in “Strengthening and widening of Chittoor – Puttur Road” project.
- S. Ramesh Babu received best “Young Engineer” award from Ultra-Tech in 2013.
|Student Name||Roll No||Name of The Event||Date||Conducted By||Location|
|B.B.T.S.Mrunalini||14QM1A0510||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|K.Koushik||13QM1A0512||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|D.Hima Bindu||14QM1A0521||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|K.Prathyusha||14QM1A0542||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|B.Sravya||14QM1A0509||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|B.Namesh||13QM1A0505||NCC||01-29 January, 2013||G.O.I||New Delhi|
|B.Namesh||13QM1A0505||NCC||30 April, 2013||G.O.I||Secunderabad|
|B.Namesh||13QM1A0505||NCC||29 August, 2012||G.O.I||Secunderabad|
|B.Namesh||13QM1A0505||Army Attachment Camp||9–19, September 2011||G.O.I||Secunderabad|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Android Mobile App Development||2-4, September 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Paper Presentation||25-27, February 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Dev Campus||25-27, February 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Electro Pedia||6-8, March 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Ethical Hacking||2 -23, August 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Android Mobile App Developement||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Ethical Hacking||22-23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Dev Campus||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Electro Pedia||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Dev Campus||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Chess Event||23-24 January, 2015||VJIT||Hyderabad|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Paper Presentation||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Android Mobile App Developement||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Ethical Hacking||22 -23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Chess Event||2011||G.Narayanamma High School||Hyderabad|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||Ethical Hacking||22 -23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||NSS||10 September, 2015||KGRCET||Hyderabad|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||Android Mobile App Developement||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||Dev Campus||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||Blood Donate||21 October, 2013||Janani Voluntary Blood Bank||Hyderabad|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Ethical Hacking||22 -23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Dev Campus||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Paper Presentation||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Android Mobile App Developement||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Techno Bud||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Throw Ball||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Paper Presentation||2014||Vasavi College||HYD|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Ethical Hacking||22-23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|U.Sarika||13QR1A0507||Idea Presentation||2014||Kite College||HYD|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||Techno Bud||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||Android Mobile App Development||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||Ethical Hacking||22 -23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||PAPER PRESENTATION||25-27 February, 2015||TALENTINE 2015||KGRCET|
|T. Haenok||13QM1A0539||ELECTRO PEDIA||25-27 February, 2015||TALENTINE 2015||KGRCET|