Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- To provide high quality technical education to students which will enable them to become a new age computer engineer.
- To establish conducive learning environment for students and staff to grow continuously to attain expertise in core and advanced technologies in computer science domain.
- To emerge as a department of choice for the research in diverse areas of computer science and information technology.
To be recognised as a department of excellence by stimulating a learning environment in which students and faculty will thrive and grow to achieve their professional, institutional and societal goals.
1. An ability to apply knowledge of computing, mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles, and computer science and engineering theory in the modeling and design of computer-based systems to real-world problems.
2. An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
3. An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs, within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
4. An ability to function effectively on multidisciplinary teams.
5. An ability to analyze a problem, and identify, formulate and use the appropriate computing and engineering requirements for obtaining its solution.
6. An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
7. Communicate effectively with the engineers and society at large through the ability to comprehend and write effective reports, make effective presentations, give and receive clear instructions.
8. Ability to understand the local and global impact of computing and engineering solutions on individuals, organisations, and society.
9. Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in continuing professional development and lifelong learning.
10. Have an open mind and have an understanding of the impact of engineering on society and demonstrate awareness of contemporary issues.
11. An ability to use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing and engineering practice.
12. Ability to recognize the importance of professional development by pursuing postgraduate studies or face competitive examinations that offer challenging and rewarding careers in Computer Science Engineering Engineering.
Program Educational Outcomes:
Students will establish themselves as effective professionals by solving real problems through the use of computer science knowledge and with attention to teamwork, effective communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Students will develop professional skills that prepare them for immediate employment and for lifelong learning in advanced areas of computer science and related fields.
Students will demonstrate their ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment by having learned and applied new skills and new technologies.
Students will be provided with an educational foundation that prepares them for excellence, leadership roles along diverse career paths with encouragement to professional ethics and active participation needed for a successful career.
Mr. M. Saidi Reddy has fifteen years of experience in teaching. He obtained M.Tech in Computer Science Specialization from Bharat Institute of Higher Education Chennai. He is member of ISTE and CSI. His area of Interest includes Operating Systems, Computer Networks Data Communication.
He has published research papers in international and national journals and conferences. He has conducted various workshops, faculty development programmes, seminars and conferences.
B.Tech, M.Tech, (Ph.D)
Head of the Department (HOD)
Cell : +917660000965
Please find all the Department Faculty Profiles :
|S. No||Faculty Name||Designation||Qualification|
|1||DR HEMANT KUMAR BHUYAN||Professor||M.Tech, Ph.D|
|2||DR. B. S. CHUNCHURE||Professor||M.Tech, Ph.D|
|3||SAIDIREDDY MALIGIREDDY||Assoc Professor (HOD)||M.Tech, (Ph.D)|
|4||RAGHU KUMAR LINGAMALLU||Asst Professor||M.Tech, (Ph.D)|
|5||MANDAVILLI KAVYA||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|6||PERUNALLA PRAVEEN||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|7||JAYA BHARATHI. G||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|8||M. RAMBABU||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|9||JYOTHI MAADUGUNDU||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|10||RAMA KRISHNA REDDY||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|11||MOLKAR RAJKUMAR||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|12||KANDUNURI RAMAKRISHNA||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|13||L MAMATHA||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|14||B N JYOTHI||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|15||S. JOY KUMAR||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|16||MD AFZAL||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|17||Y VENKAT RAO||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|18||ASHWINI GULHANE||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|19||RAYAPUDI HIMA SAGARIKA||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
The department has the following laboratories available:
- Computer Programming & Data Structures Through C++ Lab
- Computer Hardware & IT Workshop / Engineering Workshop
- Object Oriented Programming Lab
- Database Management Systems Lab
- Computer Networks and Operating Systems Lab
- Advanced English Communication Skills Lab
- Web Technologies Lab
- Linux Programming & Programming and Data Mining Lab
- Case Tools(Rational Rose) and Software Testing Lab
- Computer Organization Lab
- Operating Systems Laboratory
- Case Tools and Web Technologies
Our faculty take up various research activities and have published the below papers in International conferences and journals.
- Saidi Reddy, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ”Traffic Allocation Technique in Computer Networks”, ISSN (Online): 2319 – 7064, Volume 3, Issue 12, December 2014.
- Saidi Reddy, Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology (GJCST) ”Semantic Approach to Discover Topic over Mail data”, ISSN : 0975 – 4350, Volume 13, Issue 1, Page 21-15, September 2013
- Saidi Reddy, International Journal of Computer Science information and Engineering Technologies (IJCSIET), “Suspicious URL Detection System Using SGD Algorithm For Twitter Stream“, ISSN 2277-4408 || 01082014-015, IJCSIET, Issue 4, Volume 2, Series 4
- Rokesh Kumar, “Secure Path with Time-Space Cryptography for Mobile Ad-hoc Networks”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (IJARCCE), Volume 1, Issue V, July 2012.
- Rokesh Kumar, “Protecting Data Privacy using Multi Replica Dynamic Public Auditing in Cloud Environment”, International Journal of Advanced Technology and Innovative Research, Volume 6, Issue 6, September 2014.
- Rokesh Kumar, “Implementing Cost-Effective Adaptive Actions using Memetic Algorithm”, International Journal of Advanced Technology and Innovative Research Volume 6, Issue 7, September 2014.
- B.Srujana, V.Sravya, “A Survey On Fingerprint Biometric System”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 2, Issue 4, No.12, APRIL 2012.
- V.Sravya, B.Srujana “Comparing The Sdlc Models And New Proposed On The Basis Of Available Methodology”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 3, Issue 4, No. 12, November 2013.
Events Organized by Computer Science & Engineering Department:
|1||1 Week Orientation Programme for IInd, IIIrd and IVth Year Students before the commencement of the upcoming semester.||02/06/18 to 07/06/18||KGRCET||For complete Schedule|
|Student Name||Roll No||Name of The Event||Date||Conducted By||Location|
|B.Chaitanya Kumar||13QM1A0504||HCU Project||15 July, 2016||HCU||Hyderabad Central University|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||HCU Project||15 July, 2016||HCU||Hyderabad Central University|
|T.Ashwini Kumar||13QM1A0540||HCU Project||15 July, 2016||HCU||Hyderabad Central University|
|B.B.T.S.Mrunalini||14QM1A0510||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|K.Kaushik||13QM1A0512||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|D.Hima Bindu||14QM1A0521||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|K.Prathyusha||14QM1A0542||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|B.Sravya||14QM1A0509||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|B.Namesh||13QM1A0505||NCC||01-29 January, 2013||G.O.I||New Delhi|
|B.Namesh||13QM1A0505||NCC||30 April, 2013||G.O.I||Secunderabad|
|B.Namesh||13QM1A0505||NCC||29 August, 2012||G.O.I||Secunderabad|
|B.Namesh||13QM1A0505||Army Attachment Camp||9–19, September 2011||G.O.I||Secunderabad|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Android Mobile App Development||2-4, September 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Paper Presentation||25-27, February 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Dev Campus||25-27, February 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Electro Pedia||6-8, March 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Ethical Hacking||2 -23, August 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Android Mobile App Developement||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Ethical Hacking||22-23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Dev Campus||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Electro Pedia||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Dev Campus||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Chess Event||23-24 January, 2015||VJIT||Hyderabad|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Paper Presentation||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Android Mobile App Developement||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Ethical Hacking||22 -23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Chess Event||2011||G.Narayanamma High School||Hyderabad|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||Ethical Hacking||22 -23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||NSS||10 September, 2015||KGRCET||Hyderabad|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||Android Mobile App Developement||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||Dev Campus||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||Blood Donate||21 October, 2013||Janani Voluntary Blood Bank||Hyderabad|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Ethical Hacking||22 -23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Dev Campus||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Paper Presentation||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Android Mobile App Developement||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Techno Bud||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Throw Ball||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Paper Presentation||2014||Vasavi College||HYD|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Ethical Hacking||22-23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|U.Sarika||13QR1A0507||Idea Presentation||2014||Kite College||HYD|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||Techno Bud||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||Android Mobile App Development||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||Ethical Hacking||22 -23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||PAPER PRESENTATION||25-27 February, 2015||TALENTINE 2015||KGRCET|
|T. Haenok||13QM1A0539||ELECTRO PEDIA||25-27 February, 2015||TALENTINE 2015||KGRCET|