- Achieve excellence in graduating new age engineers by providing students with co-and-extracurricular development opportunities that will help hone their technical and leadership skills.
- Contribute to the national development by establishing processes and mechanisms in the institution that will enable faculty and students to conduct research and development.
- Foster an entrepreneurial value system among students that will encourage them to come up with innovative ideas and solutions that can be used to start new companies.
- Foster global competencies among students through collaboration with international reputed universities in field of engineering and management.
- Promote the use of technology in teaching and learning that will aid students in their learning and in the process improve their academic performance.