- The department of Computer Science & Engineering transforms the students into able engineers, in software, hardware and system administration fields.
- Immaculate infrastructure is available for CSE students of KGRCET, including the labs, workshops, seminar hall etc.
- Events and workshops which are bound to improve the skills and performance of the students are organized by the department.
- The department provides huge career prospective for the students to enjoy
- CSE faculty is the forefront to the department as they are the key in transforming students into fine computer engineers.
- The department offer research facilities to the students and faculty to enable them to work on various academic and innovative aspects.
|S.No||Year of ESTD||Name of the Course||Intake|
|1||2008||B.Tech – Computer Science & Engineering||120|
|4||Paper Publications (Scopus & UGC)||27||54||7|
To be recognized as a department of excellence by stimulating a learning environment in which students and faculty will thrive and grow to achieve their professional, institutional and societal goals.
- To provide high quality technical education to students which will enable them to become a new age computer engineer.
- To establish conducive learning environment for students and staff to grow continuously to attain expertise in core and advanced technologies in computer science domain.
- To emerge as a department of choice for the research in diverse areas of computer science and information technology.
- An ability to apply knowledge of computing, mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles, and computer science and engineering theory in the modeling and design of computer-based systems to real-world problems.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs, within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, health and safety, manufacture ability, and sustainability.
- An ability to function effectively on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to analyze a problem, and identify, formulate and use the appropriate computing and engineering requirements for obtaining its solution.
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
- Communicate effectively with the engineers and society at large through the ability to comprehend and write effective reports, make effective presentations, give and receive clear instructions.
- Ability to understand the local and global impact of computing and engineering solutions on individuals, organisations, and society.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in continuing professional development and lifelong learning.
- Have an open mind and have an understanding of the impact of engineering on society and demonstrate awareness of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing and engineering practice.
- Ability to recognize the importance of professional development by pursuing postgraduate studies or face competitive examinations that offer challenging and rewarding careers in Computer Science Engineering Engineering.
Program Educational Objectives
- PEO 1:
Graduates have winning careers in computer science and engineering fields or will be able to successfully pursue advanced degrees.
- PEO 2:
Graduates will give solutions to difficult and challenging issues in their profession by applying computer science and engineering theory and principles.
- PEO 3:
Graduates will communicate effectively, work collaboratively and exhibit high levels of professionalism, moral and ethical responsibility.
- PEO 4:
Graduates will have interaction in life-long learning, professional and skilled development to adapt to dynamic work environment.
Program Specific Outcomes
- PSO 1: Problem Solving Skills – Graduate will be able to apply computational techniques and software principles for designing of software systems.
- PSO 2: Professional Skills – Graduate will be able to develop efficient and effective software systems using modern computer engineering techniques.
- PSO 3: Successful Career – Graduates will be able to become entrepreneur and to pursue career in IT industries.
Head of The Department
Dr. H. S. Wankhede has an experience of working in the reputed institutes including state technological University at various levels. He obtained B. E. (Computer Engineering), M. Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) from reputed Institute/University. He has completed Ph. D. in Computer Engineering from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University (State Technological University, Maharashtra). His areas of interests are Software Engineering, Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, etc. He has published research papers in International Journals and conferences which are of Scopus, DBLP Index Publications. He promoting research activities, projects, Internship, etc. in the various areas of Computer Science & Engineering. He is having skill sets of administration, leadership roles, academic and non-academic roles and responsibilities, dynamic, dedicated and result oriented towards the achievements of the Institution.
Dr. H. S. Wankhede
Ph. D (Computer Engineering)
Associate Professor & Head of the Department (HOD)
Cell : +91 9970285309
Computer Science & Engineering is the field which deals with analyzing, designing hardware, software and operating systems for a computer system. Our students are trained in Programming skills, software design, Integration of Hardware and Software. The Department has well equipped laboratories with 400+ latest Computers, Servers and latest software’s like Oracle, Rational Rose, MATLAB, .NET etc. The Central Computing facility and internet center with a speed of 60 Mbps which are managed by the Department.
Various international and national conferences, seminars, guest lectures, workshops, webinars and training programs on like spoken tutorials – IIT, Bombay, Smart Hackathon India, IoT and Block Chain Current Technologies , Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning etc are organized for students and faculty. Industrial visits and internship trainings are arranged for students to expose real time applications. The research work is carried out by the faculty along with students in the areas like Soft Computing, Green Computing, Image Processing, Cloud Computing, BigData and Data Mining.
We are having Institutional Professional body membership like Computer Society of India (CSI) and IEEE Student Chapter.
Please find all the Department Faculty Profiles:
|1||Dr. Hansaraj Shalikram Wankhede||Assoc Professor(HOD)||M.Tech Ph.D|
|2||Dr. Hemanta Kumar Bhuyan||Professor||M.Tech, Ph.D|
|4||Dr. Shiva Shankar||Associate Professor||M.Tech,Ph.D|
|5||Dr. J Srinivas||Associate Professor||M.Tech,Ph.D|
|6||Dr. S. Srinivas||Assistant Professor||M.Tech,Ph.D|
|7||Mrs. Chhaya Dule||Associate Professor||M.Tech(Ph.D)|
|8||Mr. K. Rama Krishna Reddy||Associate Professor||M.Tech,(Ph.D)|
|9||Mr. Raghu Kumar Lingamallu||Associate Professor||M.Tech,(Ph.D)|
|10||Mrs. G. Jaya Bharathi||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|11||Mrs. M. Jyothi||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|12||Mrs. Ashwini Gulhane||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|13||B N Jyothi||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|14||Mrs. R. Hima Sagarika||Asst Professor||M.Tech|
|15||Mr. N. Srinivas||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|16||Mrs. Sowjanya Ramishetty||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|17||Mr. Y. Venkat Rao||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|18||Mrs. Pricilla Jayanthi||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|19||Mr. C. Rama Krishna||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|20||Mr. B Venkateswarlu||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|21||Mrs. Divya S||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|22||Mr. K Umashankar||Assistant Professor||MCA|
|23||Ms. G Suchitra||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
The department has the following laboratories available:
- Object Oriented Programming(C++) Lab
- Data Structures LAB
- Data Base Management Systems lab
- Operating Systems Lab
- JAVA PROGRAMMING LAB
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Computer Networks Lab
- Software Engineering Lab
- Cryptography and Network Security Lab
- Web Technologies lab
- Data Mining Lab
- Python Programming Lab
- Internet of Things Lab
Our faculty take up various research activities and have published the below papers in International conferences and journals.
- Saidi Reddy, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ”Traffic Allocation Technique in Computer Networks”, ISSN (Online): 2319 – 7064, Volume 3, Issue 12, December 2014.
- Saidi Reddy, Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology (GJCST) ”Semantic Approach to Discover Topic over Mail data”, ISSN : 0975 – 4350, Volume 13, Issue 1, Page 21-15, September 2013
- Saidi Reddy, International Journal of Computer Science information and Engineering Technologies (IJCSIET), “Suspicious URL Detection System Using SGD Algorithm For Twitter Stream“, ISSN 2277-4408 || 01082014-015, IJCSIET, Issue 4, Volume 2, Series 4
- Rokesh Kumar, “Secure Path with Time-Space Cryptography for Mobile Ad-hoc Networks”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (IJARCCE), Volume 1, Issue V, July 2012.
- Rokesh Kumar, “Protecting Data Privacy using Multi Replica Dynamic Public Auditing in Cloud Environment”, International Journal of Advanced Technology and Innovative Research, Volume 6, Issue 6, September 2014.
- Rokesh Kumar, “Implementing Cost-Effective Adaptive Actions using Memetic Algorithm”, International Journal of Advanced Technology and Innovative Research Volume 6, Issue 7, September 2014.
- B.Srujana, V.Sravya, “A Survey On Fingerprint Biometric System”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 2, Issue 4, No.12, APRIL 2012.
- V.Sravya, B.Srujana “Comparing The Sdlc Models And New Proposed On The Basis Of Available Methodology”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 3, Issue 4, No. 12, November 2013.
to Caliber Technologies Pvt. Ltd. on 18.12.2019
Workshop on Python Programming for IV BTech from 01.10.19 to 04.10.19
Parent Teacher Meeting on 21.09.19
Orientation Day for II & III Year BTech on 15th, 16th July 2019
Industry Visit to Idea Labs
Guest Lecture on Python Programming on 05.10.19
Alumni Meet on 21.09.19
Guest Lecture on Block Chain on 10.04.19
Alumni Meet on 21.09.2019
Parent Teacher Meetin on 21.09.2019
Orientation for II & II year CSE from 15.07.19 to 16.07.19
NPTEL Course certified Faculty
|Faculty Name||Course & Certificate|
|Mr. N Srinivas||Theory of Computation|
|Mr. C Ramakrishna||Introduction to Internet of Things|
|Mrs. Ashwini Gulhane||Computer Networks|
|Student Name||Roll No||Name of The Event||Date||Conducted By||Location|
|B.Chaitanya Kumar||13QM1A0504||HCU Project||15 July, 2016||HCU||Hyderabad Central University|
|B.Chaitanya Kumar||13QM1A0504||HCU Project||15 July, 2016||HCU||Hyderabad Central University|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||HCU Project||15 July, 2016||HCU||Hyderabad Central University|
|T.Ashwini Kumar||13QM1A0540||HCU Project||15 July, 2016||HCU||Hyderabad Central University|
|B.B.T.S.Mrunalini||14QM1A0510||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|>K.Kaushik||13QM1A0512||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|D.Hima Bindu||14QM1A0521||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|K.Prathyusha||14QM1A0542||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|B.Sravya||14QM1A0509||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|B.Namesh||13QM1A0505||NCC||01-29 January, 2013||G.O.I||New Delhi|
|B.Namesh||13QM1A0505||NCC||30 April, 2013||G.O.I||Secunderabad|
|B.Namesh||13QM1A0505||NCC||29 August, 2012||G.O.I||Secunderabad|
|B.Namesh||13QM1A0505||Army Attachment Camp||9–19, September 2011||G.O.I||Secunderabad|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Android Mobile App Development||2-4, September 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Paper Presentation||25-27, February 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Dev Campus||25-27, February 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Electro Pedia||6-8, March 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Ethical Hacking||2 -23, August 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Android Mobile App Developement||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Ethical Hacking||22-23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Dev Campus||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Electro Pedia||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Dev Campus||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Chess Event||23-24 January, 2015||VJIT||Hyderabad|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Paper Presentation||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Android Mobile App Developement||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Ethical Hacking||22 -23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Chess Event||2011||G.Narayanamma High School||Hyderabad|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||Ethical Hacking||22 -23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||NSS||10 September, 2015||KGRCET||Hyderabad|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||Android Mobile App Developement||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||Dev Campus||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||Blood Donate||21 October, 2013||Janani Voluntary Blood Bank||Hyderabad|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Ethical Hacking||22 -23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Dev Campus||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Paper Presentation||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Android Mobile App Developement||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Techno Bud||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Throw Ball||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Paper Presentation||2014||Vasavi College||HYD|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Ethical Hacking||22-23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|U.Sarika||13QR1A0507||Idea Presentation||2014||Kite College||HYD|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||Techno Bud||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||Android Mobile App Development||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||Ethical Hacking||22 -23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||PAPER PRESENTATION||25-27 February, 2015||TALENTINE 2015||KGRCET|
|T. Haenok||13QM1A0539||ELECTRO PEDIA||25-27 February, 2015||TALENTINE 2015||KGRCET|
|S.No||DESCRIPTION||YEAR – SEM||CONTENT|
|1||Academic Calendar||Academic Calendar for 2019-20 (II-SEM)
Academic Calendar for 2019-20 (I-SEM)
|Handbook II-Year 2019-20 (II-SEM)
Handbook II-Year 2019-20 (I-SEM)
|Handbook III-Year 2019-20 (II-SEM)
Handbook III-Year 2019-20 (I-SEM)
|Handbook IV-Year 2019-20 (I-SEM)
Handbook IV-Year 2019-20 (I-SEM)
|3||Course Files||II-YEAR I-SEM|
|4||Lab Manuals||II-YEAR I-SEM|
|1||II – Year||II-Year CSE Time Table 2019-20(I-SEM)|
|2||III – Year||III-Year CSE Time Table 2019-20(I-SEM)|
|3||IV – Year||IV-Year CSE Time Table 2019-20(I-SEM)|
|1||II – Year||II-Year CSE Time Table 2018-19(II-SEM)|
|2||III – Year||III-Year CSE Time Table 2018-19(II-SEM)|
|3||IV – Year||IV-Year CSE Time Table 2018-19(II-SEM)|
|1||II – Year||II-Year CSE Time Table 2018-19(I-SEM)|
|2||III – Year||III-Year CSE Time Table 2018-19(I-SEM)|
|3||IV – Year||IV-Year CSE Time Table 2018-19(I-SEM)|
No Work Shops found.