KG Reddy Business Incubator Cell
Entrepreneur Development Cell
K G Reddy College of engineering and technology has a prime Motto to create a platform for entrepreneur aspirants, explain the provisions to explore their ideas, making them aware of moral and financial suppliers available in the market.
Major Goals/Objectives of Entrepreneur Development Cell:
- To train and motivate the Science and Technology (S&T) students to become Job creators rather than job seekers.
- To inculcate the entrepreneurial culture in their minds.
- To assist them in starting industries of their own, they are trained in
- Product identification (PI)
- Market survey, tools for market research
- Preparation of project reports
- Getting technical feasibility report
- Consultancy and research
Working of KGRCET-EDC
To Achieve EDC major goals and objectives, EDC works in four divisions:
1. Training: A club focussed on student activities affiliated to NEN-WADHWANI FOUNDATION and PMYUVA.
2. Support: A division will maintain MENTORS from Industry and Academia who will support student entrepreneurs &projects
3. Linkages: The E-links division will strive for industry –academia linkages to add value to the students
4. Participations: This division will host various events to promote entrepreneurship in campus like HACKATHONS/SUMMITS etc.
1. Encourage students to become Entrepreneurs by conducting workshops and business plan competitions.
2. Incubate early stage startups inside the college through providing budding student entrepreneurs with necessary resources.
Mrs.N.Kiranmayi is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Management and Business Administration at K.G. Reddy College of Engineering and Technology, Moinabad, Hyderabad, INDIA. She pursued M.B.A from Satyabama University, Chennai and she is pursuing her PhD from Githam university. She has10 years teaching experience for both Engineering and Managements students. She is a certified trainer from wadhwani foundation for NEN (National Entrepreneurial Network) and PMUY(Pradhan Mantri yuva yojana).she has Trained 130 students under NEN and PMYUVA.
04March20162-day workshop “Become your own BOSS” on developing business models using business model canvas.
22February20165- day Entrepreneur development program conducted by Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development and ICT Academy of Tamil Nadu.
2 startups have been incubated in the college until now.
Footsteps (www.footsteps.in) is a social venture is prepared to educate the today’s engineering students and faculty about this important transition while highlighting ways to enjoy education so that they can foresee the future and make something meaningful out of it. Footsteps conducts workshops of different years of engineering students and faculty to try contributing to the engineering education transformations.
Zorg (www.zorghealthcare.com) brings to people a revolution in healthcare services; a platform where you can connect and interact with experienced and qualified medical professionals. At Zorg, they come to work daily with the belief that an early diagnosis can avoid serious medical complications. Whether it is a small problem like a common cold, body-ache or the want to be fit and healthy in life or even if you want expert guidance for a surgery or a tumor, we have a solution to all problems!