Institution's Innovation Council (IIC)
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Cycle :
Brief about IIC organized events in the institute
The major objective of Institution’s Innovation Council (IIC) is to establish Building and Streamlining Innovation and Start-up Ecosystem in Higher Educational Institutions. IIC Encourage, Inspire and Nurture Young Students by Exposing them to New Ideas and Process of Resulting in Innovative Activities & Entrepreneurial in their Formative Years.
- To create a vibrant local innovation ecosystem.
- Start-up supporting mechanism in HEIs.
- Prepare institute for Atal Ranking of institutions on innovation achievements framework.
- Establish function ecosystem for scouting ideas and pre-incubation of ideas.
- Develop better cognitive ability for technology students
Function of IIC
- To conduct various innovation and entrepreneurship-related activities prescribed by Central MIC in time bound fashion.
- Identify and reward innovations and share success stories.
- Organize periodic workshops/ seminars/ interactions with entrepreneurs, investors, professionals and create a mentor pool for student innovators.
- Network with peers and national entrepreneurship development organizations.
- Create an Institution’s Innovation portal to highlight innovative projects carried out by institution’s faculty and students.
IIC Committee Members
|S No||Name of the Member||Position||Department||Phone No|
|3||Dr. H S Wankhede||Invitee||CSE||9970285309|
|4||Dr. Shiva Shankar||Member||CSE||9566577774|
|5||Dr. Dilip Kumar Sahu||Member||ME||9437438966|
|9||Mr. Mantesh Patil||Member||CSE||8555812013|
|10||Mr. Ather Ali Mirza||Member||H&S||9032924964|
|11||Ms. Akshita||Student Member||II CE|
|12||Ms. Prerana||Student Member||II CSE|
|13||Mr. Aravind||Student Member||III CSE||8886070930|
|14||Mr. Mani kanta||Student Member||IV ECE||8125539843|
|15||Ramya Sri||Student Member||IV EEE||7337085773|
3 Star Certificate