Department of MBA
To educate and groom students as future leaders by making them well equipped with necessary management and research skills and also train them to have concern for business ethics and values.
- To train the students into top class professionals and make them ready for a career in diverse fields.
- Foster a continuous learning environment both for students and faculty.
- Explore, develop and adapt new and better teaching methodologies for the improvement of the student community.
- Encourage faculty to strengthen their research base by undertaking various research and consultancy assignments.
Head of the Department (HOD)
Cell : +919951699515
Dr. M. Sukanya has 14 years of teaching experience and has worked in various colleges of repute. She started her career as Assistant Professor in CM institute of Management .She is awarded a doctoral degree in Marketing from Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh. She has attended various National and International conferences and has published 8 research papers in various books and journals.
Her areas of interest include Global Marketing and Retail Marketing. She is adaptive, assertive, amicable and a very good team player. She is very much committed to work towards the achievement of organizational goals and ready to learn from the structured framework of organization. She is also a very good organiser and has served in various capacities like treasurer and President for the Rotract club of Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala.
She is a very good motivator and an orator. She continuously strives for the achievement of academic excellence by fostering a learning environment for students. She works as a marketing consultant to Sucasa homes.
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
- Analyze the alternative solutions using quantitative methods and logical arguments.
- Identify and analyze the business opportunities in diverse business contexts.
- Develop a habit of knowing and understanding the latest developments taking place in the field of business management.
Program Education Objectives (PEO’s)
- After the completion of the course the students can have knowledge of different functions of business like Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and Systems.
- Students will understand the techniques and tools useful for Financial Analysis and Control develop leadership skills, team work, social, legal and ethical aspects in business and society.
- Students will be ready to analyze markets and design customer driven strategies and communicate business decisions by delivering superior customer value.
- Students achieve better communication skills and higher levels of proficiency for successful career in various fields and will be ready for having highest regard for personal& institutional integrity, social responsibility, teamwork and continuous learning of new environments.
Please find all the Department Faculty Profiles : MBA – ALL FACULTY PROFILES
|S. No||Faculty Name||Designation||Qualification|
|1||DR. G S REDDY||Professor||MBA, Ph. D|
|2||DR. METTA SUKANYA||Associate Professor||MBA, Ph. D|
|3||VENKATA SUBRAMANYAM||Associate Professor||MBA|
|4||PELLETI SWARUPA||Associate Professor||MBA|
|5||SAMEERA AFROZ||Asst Professor||MBA|
|6||N KIRANMAYI||Asst Professor||MBA|
|7||RAGHAVENDER J||Asst Professor||MBA|
|8||SREE DIVYA ANUSURI||Asst Professor||MBA|
|9||DULLA VIJAYA BHASKER REDDY||Asst Professor||MBA|
|10||T VENKATA RAMANA||Asst Professor||MBA|
|11||K RAGHU RAM REDDY||Asst Professor||MBA|
|1.||22/10/2013||GUEST LECTURE||Importance of Financial Literacy||Dr L Srinivas Reddy, Principal||Global School of Business Management|
|2.||21/09/2014||GUEST LECTURE||Emerging Trends in Banking||Dr L Srinivas Reddy, Principal||Global School of Business Management|
|3.||9/12/2015||GUEST LECTURE||Motivation||Dr Nageshwar Rao, OSD||Department of Business Administration, OU|
|4.||15/9/15||WORK SHOP||Financial planning for Young Investors||Mr. Shaik Masood, Associate Professor||SEBI Empanelled
|5.||10/11/15||WORK SHOP FOR FACULTY||Investment planning for Executives||Mr. Shaik Masood, Associate Professor||SEBI Empanelled
|6.||11/1/2016||SEMINAR||Entrepreneurship||Dr.M. Shekar, Professor||JIMMA University, Ethopia|
|7.||1/11/2017||SEMINAR||SWOT ANALYSIS||Dr. Chakravarthi||Corporate Trainer, London|
|8||18/11/2017||WORK SHOP||Financial planning for Young Investors||Mr. Shaik Masood, Associate Professor||SEBI Empanelled