National Service Scheme
About NSS In KGRCET:The National Service Scheme (NSS) was launched in Gandhiji's Centenary year, 1969, it is an Indian government-sponsored public service program conducted by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of the Government of India. The main aim of conducting National Service Scheme program in KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology (KGRCET) is to create Personality Development through Community Service. This program is to motivate and encourage, the social welfare thoughts in the students and to provide service to the society without any prejudice. Nearly 150 dedicated volunteers from first and senior students are involved in NSS Activities.
NSS VISSION & MISSION:The main objectives of NSS are
- To understand the community in which they work
- To develop student's personality through community service, by motivating and encouraging, the social welfare thoughts in the students and to provide service to the society without any prejudice.
- To make campus-community linkage by serving the communities in various accepts
- To make the students, social and environmental conscious and also impart human values in students.
- To improve the ideology of the students in sustainable developing of the nation
- Practice national integration and social harmony
|S.No||Name of the officer||Photo and position in the group|
|1||Dr. T. Naveen Reddy Associate professor, H&S nss@kgr,ac.in firstname.lastname@example.org||Programme Officer (P.O)|
|2||L. Raghu Kumar Associate professor, CSE email@example.com||Coordinator for CSE Dept. (C.O)|
|3||M. Rathana Chary Associate professor, CE Rathna.firstname.lastname@example.org||Coordinator for CE Dept. (C.O)|
|4||P. Ramesh Kumar Associate professor, ECE email@example.com||Coordinator for ECE Dept. (C.O)|
|5||Ch. Ramaiah Associate professor, EEE firstname.lastname@example.org||Coordinator for EEE Dept. (C.O)|
|6||Sd. Muzaffaruddin Associate professor, ME email@example.com||Coordinator for ME Dept. (C.O)|