Program Assessment Committee / Academic and Administrative Audit (PAC / AAA):
The Program Assessment Committee (PAC) consists of principal, controller of examinations and Heads of Departments (HODs). The PAC is responsible for preparing the academic calendar before the commencement of the semester. The academic calendar breaks down the academic year into two semesters. It provides the information of the courses for the semester, dates of commencement of class work, syllabus completion, examinations, list of holidays, and the total number of working days.
The Principal, senior professor from institute, eminent professors from other colleges and all the HODs will review the report received from the Department Advisory Board and identifies the gaps in implementing the academic and non academic activities and updates the same to the IQAC.
The PAC is entrusted with the following responsibilities
- To assist academic units with assessment of student learning and development by reviewing and providing feedback on their assessment plans.
- Evaluating program effectiveness and proposing necessary changes.
- Preparing periodic reports on program activities, progress, status or other special reports for IQAC.
- Motivating the faculty and students towards attending workshops, developing projects, working models, paper publications and engaging in research activities.
- Interacting with students facilitating the achievement of POs, PSOs and PEOs.
- Monitoring the achievements of Program Outcomes (POs), Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs) and Program Educational Objectives (PEOs).
- To review monthly progress of every department.
- Academic monitoring of all the departments.
Tentative list of Companies for the Academic Year 2019-2020
Tentative Companies to be visiting for the campus placement during the upcoming semester in the KGRCET.
|S.No||Name of the company||Eligible Branches||Tentative week/Date|
|2||Raam Group||All Branches||08/01/2020|
|8||GemTechSoft Pvt. Ltd||3rd Week of Jan-2020|
|9||Grid Logic Software Private Limited||C.S.E/E.C.E||4th week of Jan-2020|
|10||Savantis Solutions LLC||C.S.E/E.C.E||1st week Feb-2020|
|11||Toppr||All branches||2nd week of Feb-2020|
|12||C-Tel Info systems||C.S.E/E.C.E||3rd week of Feb-2020|
|13||Juspay Technologies Private Limited||All branches||4th week of Feb-2020|
|14||EPAM||C.S.E/E.C.E||1st week of March-2020|
|15||Automatic Data Processing, Inc (ADP)||C.S.E/E.C.E||2nd week of March-2020|
|16||Pact Software Services Pvt. Ltd.||C.S.E/E.C.E||3rd week of March-2020|
|17||Plan IT Services Pvt. Ltd||CSE/ECE||3rd week of March-2020|
|18||BYJU'S||All branches||4th week of March-2020|
Tentative Events to be carried out during the upcoming semester in the KGRCET (March -2020 to July-2020)
- Mega job fair 3.0(core companies) - March -2020
- Mega job fair (IT/ITES/BPO) - May -2020
- BOAT job fair (P.S.U companies) – July/August – 2020
COMPOSITION OF PROGRAMME ASSESSMENT COMMITTEE (PAC)
|1||Dr. R.S.Jahagirdar||Principal, KGRCET||Chairman|
|2||Prof. M.N.Narsaiah||Associate Professor, ECE, KGRCET||Member secretary|
|3||Dr. Wankhade||HOD ,CSE,KGRCET||Member|
|4||Dr. Praveen Kshirsagar||HOD, ECE,KGRCET||Member|
|5||Prof. P.Samyuktha||HOD, EEE, KGRCET||Member|
|6||Prof.Mahesh Reddy||HOD, MECH,KGRCET||Member|
|7||Dr. T.S. Ramesh Babu||HOD, CIVIL,KGRCET||Member|
|9||Dr. Sukanya Metta||HOD, MBA,KGRCET||Member|
|10||Dr. T V V Pavan Kumar||HOD, COE||Member|
|11||Dr.Anil N.Rakhonde||Admin.Officer, Professor,ECE,KGRCET||Member|
|12||Dr. K Vasanth Kishore||HOD, ECE,VJIET||Member from other institute|
|13||Dr. Venkat Reddy||HOD, MECH, Anurag Group of Institutes||Member from other institute|
|14||Dr. D. Aruna kumari||Professor,CSE, VJIET||Member from other institute|