Program Assessment Committee / Academic and Administrative Audit (PAC / AAA):
The Program Assessment Committee (PAC) consists of principal, controller of examinations and Heads of Departments (HODs). The PAC is responsible for preparing the academic calendar before the commencement of the semester. The academic calendar breaks down the academic year into two semesters. It provides the information of the courses for the semester, dates of commencement of class work, syllabus completion, examinations, list of holidays, and the total number of working days.
The Principal, senior professor from institute, eminent professors from other colleges and all the HODs will review the report received from the Department Advisory Board and identifies the gaps in implementing the academic and non academic activities and updates the same to the IQAC.
The PAC is entrusted with the following responsibilities
- To assist academic units with assessment of student learning and development by reviewing and providing feedback on their assessment plans.
- Evaluating program effectiveness and proposing necessary changes.
- Preparing periodic reports on program activities, progress, status or other special reports for IQAC.
- Motivating the faculty and students towards attending workshops, developing projects, working models, paper publications and engaging in research activities.
- Interacting with students facilitating the achievement of POs, PSOs and PEOs.
- Monitoring the achievements of Program Outcomes (POs), Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs) and Program Educational Objectives (PEOs).
- To review monthly progress of every department.
- Academic monitoring of all the departments.