- PEO 1: To be equipped with skills for solving complex real-world problems related to VLSI, Embedded Systems, Signal/Image processing, and Digital and Wireless Communication.
- PEO 2: To develop professional skills that will equip them to succeed in their careers and encourage lifelong learning in advanced areas of Electronics and communications and related fields.
- PEO 3:To communicate effectively, work collaboratively and exhibit high levels of professionalism, moral and ethical responsibility.
- PEO 4: To develop the ability to understand and analyze engineering issues in a broader perspective with ethical responsibility towards sustainable development.
Program Specific Outcomes
- PSO 1: Problem Solving Skills – Graduates will be able to apply their knowledge in emerging electronics and communication engineering techniques to design solutions and solve complex engineering problems.
- PSO 2: Professional Skills – Graduate will be able to think critically, communicate effectively, and collaborate in teams through participation in co and extra-curricular activities.
- PSO 3: Successful Career – Graduates will possess a solid foundation in Electronics and Communications engineering that will enable them to grow in their profession and pursue lifelong learning through post-graduation and professional development.
- PSO 4: Society Impact – Graduate will be able to work with the community and collaborate to develop technological solutions that would promote sustainable development in the society.