Encourage the faculty and students in the area of Research & Development by providing seed funds for implementing their innovative research and product development ideas.
- To encourage the faculty and students to promote research and also for publication of research papers in international peer reviewed journals preferably with Scopus indexed, UGC approved journals and peer reviewed journals with ISSN.
- To encourage interdisciplinary R & D projects leading to solutions to real world problems through synthesis of diverse ideas and skills.
- To serve as a medium for three way interaction between the Institute, R & D Organizations and Industry.
- To assist the Doctorate faculty, Ph. D. scholars and students to apply for funding under various Government or Private Sector Schemes.
- To register under Intellectual Property Rights like Patents & copyright the outcome of R & D work carried out by the faculty and students of the Institution
- To facilitate signing of MOU with industries and R & D Organizations for research and product development
- Encourages the faculty members to conduct research studies by all the departments in surrounding villages to as to cater the needs at grass root level.
Objectives of R&D Cell:
- To promote multidisciplinary research projects.
- To Promote the publication of research papers in reputed conferences and journals.
- To foster R&D through industry collaboration.
- To consult industries with their research related projects.
- To conduct development programs for faculty and staff.
- To encourage faculty and students to apply Patents and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
|S.No||Name of the Member||Position||Department|
|1||Dr. R. S. Jahagirdar||Chairman||Principal-KGRCET|
|2||Dr. Dilip Kumar Sahu||Convener||Mechanical|
|3||Dr. Rohit Kandakatla||Member||ECE|
|4||Dr. Anil N Rakhonde||Member||ECE|
|5||Dr. T S Ramesh Babu||Member||HOD-CE|
|6||Dr. Praveen Kshir Sagar||Member||HOD-ECE|
|7||Dr. H S Wankade||Member||HOD-CSE|
|8||Dr. Srinivas Rao T||Member||H&S|
|9||Dr. T V V Pavan Kumar||Member||H&S|
|10||Dr. Chenna Keshavaiah||Member||H&S|
|11||Dr. Shiva Shankar||Member||CSE|