Objectives of R&D Cell:
- To promote multidisciplinary research projects.
- To Promote the publication of research papers in reputed conferences and journals.
- To foster R&D through industry collaboration.
- To consult industries with their research related projects.
- To conduct development programs for faculty and staff.
- To encourage faculty and students to apply Patents and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
|S.No||Name of the Member||Position||Department|
|1||Dr. R. S. Jahagirdar||Chairman||Principal-KGRCET|
|2||Dr. Dilip Kumar Sahu||Convener||Mechanical|
|3||Dr. Rohit Kandakatla||Member||ECE|
|4||Dr. Anil N Rakhonde||Member||ECE|
|5||Dr. T S Ramesh Babu||Member||HOD-CE|
|6||Dr. Praveen Kshir Sagar||Member||HOD-ECE|
|7||Dr. H S Wankade||Member||HOD-CSE|
|8||Dr. Srinivas Rao T||Member||H&S|
|9||Dr. T V V Pavan Kumar||Member||H&S|
|10||Dr. Chenna Keshavaiah||Member||H&S|
|11||Dr. Shiva Shankar||Member||CSE|