Objectives of R&D Cell:
- To promote multidisciplinary research projects.
- To Promote the publication of research papers in reputed conferences and journals.
- To foster R&D through industry collaboration.
- To consult industries with their research related projects.
- To conduct development programs for faculty and staff.
- To encourage faculty and students to apply Patents and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
|S.No||Name of the Member||Position||Department|
|1||Dr. R. S. Jahagirdar||Chairman||Principal-KGRCET|
|2||Dr. Dilip Kumar Sahu||Dean||Mechanical|
|3||Dr. Manish Jain||Member||Dean Academics|
|4||Dr. M. Sukanya||Member||HOD-MBA|
|5||Dr. P. Prabhuraj||Member||HOD-MECH|
|6||Dr. Hemanth Kumar Bhuyan||Member||CSE|
|7||Dr. B. Chunachure||Member||CSE|
|8||Dr. T. S. Ramesh Babu||Member||CIVIL|
|9||Dr. T. v. V. Pavan Kumar||Member||HOD-EEE|
|11||Dr. V. Rapolu||Member||H&S|