STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP) FOR CLASS ROOMS
- The environment of students when they study plays a vital role in their performance. It therefore becomes extremely necessary to provide them with a surrounding that is peaceful, comfortable and spacious. The college takes necessary steps to make this possible.
- Before the commencement of the academic year, depending on the intake of students, Heads of departments project the requirement of classrooms to the Principal.
- The classroom allocation is done by the Principal and the HODs in a meeting and the same is communicated to the faculty and students of the respective departments.
- The benches and windows are cleaned and mopping of the class rooms is done every day.
- In case of any damage to the projector, internet or the audio systems, benches, lights and windows, the class in charge brings it to the notice of the HOD by registering the problem in the breakdown register.
- The necessary follow up is done by the department and steps are taken to fix whatever is broken.