Strategic Plan & Deployment
Strategic plans are most important for any institution to accomplish the vision and mission in a competitive environment. Strategic plan and deployment document is based on present scenario and future opportunities and it is a green signal towards achieving its set of goals and plans.
The strategic plans are formulated by the steering committee in consultation with IQAC and approved by the governing body.
5 Year Strategic Plan
This five year strategic plan is guided by the vision to create a better future. It is anchored in the mission to upgrade quality and impart students overall development and enhance society through impactful education and research. This plan is framed around vision and mission of the institution.
- NAAC Re-accreditation in academic year 2019-2020.
- Submit the application to UGC for the approval of Autonomous status in the academic year 2019-2020.
- Apply for NBA accreditation in academic year 2020-2021.
- Introduction to PG courses in all departments by 2020-2021.
- Each department will be filling minimum one patent/IPR during the academic year 2018-2019. For the year 2019-2020 two patents filing per department and converting at least two filed patents into final award, for the year 2020-21, four patents filing per department and converting at least four filed patents into final award, for the year 2021-21, six patents filing per department and converting at least six filed patents into final award.
- Every department should have one major and one minor project through consultancy from DST, CSIR, DRDE, AICTE etc., by 2019-20 and increment of one in each subsequent year.
- Industry Interaction:
- 1 week – MSME/2019-20.
- 2 week – Large Industry public sector/National level important of LABS.
- Establish research Centre for Ph.D. in departments accredited by NBA by 2021-22.
- The placement
- Placement to the 60% eligible students for year 2019-20.
- Placement to the 75% eligible students for year 2020-21.
- Placement to the 90% eligible students for year 2021-22.
- To develop full-fledge incubation center under the Attal mission Scheme, Government of India by 2020-21 and expanding the existing technological incubation centre.
- Entrepreneur Cell: Vision to nurture produce entrepreneurs
- One start-up for year 2019-20.
- Two start-ups for year 2020-21.
- Five start-ups for year 2021-22.
Activity successfully implemented
KGRCET after the results of the first-cycle of NAAC accreditation has begun the process of re-applying for NAAC accreditation. Based on the recommendations from the PEER committee members, the IQAC has led various initiatives that were focused on enhancing the quality of different aspects of the institution. In view of the IQAC initiatives and as a result the enhancement of the quality of the institution, KGRCET upon the approval of the governing body has completed the necessary preparations for re-applying to NAAC. The goal of KGRCET is to achieve a better NAAC grade so that the institution becomes eligible for applying to UGC for granting of Autonomous status which is part of another strategic goal.