On campus placement drive in association with Technical Education Govt. of Telangana 18 & 19-Dec 2018.
|Venue||Date & Time||Category||Branches|
|K.G. Reddy College of Engineering & Technology, Moinabad Main Road, Chilkur, Hyderabad, Telangana – 501504.||18-12-2018
09:30 AM to 05:30 PM
|Engineering Graduate||Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communications, Instrumentation, Computer Science & Information Technology.|
09:30 AM to 05:30 PM
|Engineering Graduate||Mechanical Engineering, CIVIL, Metallurgy, Automobile, Chemical, Mining & B. Pharmacy.|
|Diploma Holders in Engineering||Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, CIVIL, Metallurgy, Automobile, Chemical, Electronics & Communications, Instrumentation, Computer Science & Information Technology, DCCP, Mining, D. Pharmacy.|
Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR),
Taramani, Chennai – 600113
Phone: 044-2254 1292 / 2254 2236, Fax: 044-22541563, 22542492
Sri. G. Giri Babu, Deputy Director (Tech),
Dr. S. Rajendra Prasad, Assistant Director (Tech),
Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Telangana,
2nd Floor, Vidya Bhavan, Beside Board of Intermediate Education,
Nampally, Hyderabad – 500001,
Phone / Fax : 040 – 24615668
Guidelines For Students
- Students who have passed Degree / Diploma in Engineering On or after April 2016, in respective branches of engineering can directly appear for the interview along with original certificates for verification (Returned immediately) / Xerox Copy of Provisional Certification and 3 sets of BIO-DATA.
- Students participating in Apprenticeship fair should enroll their name in the National web portal Id: mhrdnats.gov.in to get User ID & Password and bring the same during the Apprenticeship Fair.
- Students should bring 4 sets of Xerox copy of User ID mentioning Name, Branch and year of passing at the time of attending Apprenticeship Fair.
- Candidates who have already undergone / undergoing apprenticeship Training are not eligible to attend the walk in interview.
- Training period is ONE YEAR only under Apprenticeship Training Scheme of Board of Apprenticeship Training, (BOAT) Govt. of India.
- Minimum Stipend prescribed during training: Rs. 4984/- p.m. for Degree in Engineering Rs. 3542/- p.m. for Diploma holders in Engineering Pass outs. Many Organizations including Government Organizations are paying more than the minimum prescribed.
- No TA & DA Payable for attending walk in interview.
- For Schedule and details about the Apprenticeship Fair you may access to our website: boatsr-apprentice.tn.nic.in organized “Events & News” column.
- If any branch of Engineering for which the Industries are not participating, the bio-data of the candidate will be taken by our official and /or official form O/o Commissioner Technical Education, Nampally, Hyderabad to take further action to place them as Apprentices under the Apprentices Act.
New Industries and organizations are requested to register with our National web portal ID: mhrdnats.gov.in.