Research Focus Areas
- Usage of educational technology tools to create and present content through varied representations (audio, video, text, visuals).
- Implementation of evidence-based practices to improve students access and engagement with asynchronous and synchronous learning resources.
- Design, implementation, and assessment of student-centric teaching methodologies using educational technology tools.
- Exploration of modelling, simulation, and virtual laboratory experiences to complement and supplement experiential learning opportunities for students.
- Use of learning analytics to improve effectiveness of formative assessments and improve students’ learning
- RohitKandakatla, Edward Berger, Jeff Rhoads, Jennifer DeBoer, “Student Perspectives on the Learning Resources in an Active, Blended and Collaborative (ABC) Pedagogical Environment”. International Journal of Engineering Pedagogy. Volume 10, No. 2, 2020.
- Syed Khamruddin, Rohit Kandakatla, “Improving Teaching Process Through Technology-Enhanced Instruction for Electrical Machines Course”. Journal of Engineering Education Transformations.Special Issue, 2016, Volume 33, Special Issue, ICTIEE 2020.