DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF
There are many statutory committees like Management Committee, Finance Committee, Academic Council, Students Council, etc. The work relating to these bodies include:
- Issue of notices to the members requesting them to attend various meetings following established procedures and conventions on instruction from appropriate authority.
- Calling for subjects for inclusion in the agenda from the Principal /Head of Department, compile them and prepare agenda and notes for discussion in the various statutory body meetings after getting approval from the appropriate authority.
- Sending agenda and notes to the members of various committees.
- Gathering records of the minutes of the meetings and communications of minutes/orders issued, after obtaining approval.
- Maintenance of all important documents such as Memorandum of Association (MOA), Bye-laws and carrying out changes/modifications as and when necessary after approval by appropriate bodies, without destroying the immediately past versions.
- Seeking the approval of/information to the UGC, AICTE, University and other bodies, as the case may be, wherever necessary for the changes/modifications made.
- Maintenance of all attendance registers and minutes of various committee meetings and maintaining confidentiality of information, where it is essential in the interest of the institution.