ARISTOTLE EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY, started by young, highly qualified & motivated group, with intention of serving specially socio economic backward class in the year 2000. We started journey with Aristotle PG College in the year 2003 with 120 as intake under Osmania University. Then started KG Reddy College of Engineering & Technology in 2008 covering core engineering branches with vision to prepare students community with research and entrepreneur as blend and equipped them with skill. Also society started actively its participation and support to “PRADHAN MANTRI KAUSHAL VIKAS YOJANA”(PMKVY) in 2016 in various sectors. It further enhanced and added 22 skill development programs in 2018. AICTE recognize the contribution of society in skill development sector and awarded B.VOC Courses to society in 2018.
Presently there are 1300 students studying at UG and PG Level courses. Also more than 200 students are taking training in skill development (PMKVY-I,II). KG Reddy College of Engineering & Technology has received NAAC A+ Accreditation and also going for NBA Accreditation and expected to receive.
KG Reddy College of Engineering & Technology is a new age engineering college imbibing futuristic vision. Known for its commitment to offer world-class engineering education with quality teaching and best of infrastructure, it has won accolades for its diligent effort in bringing state-of -the- norms and international Association for its students. New Age Engineers are those who are well equipped and updated with the current knowledge, futuristic ideas and a strong basic foundation. Industry today is looking for such new age engineers who are industry-ready. The skills they required are honed at KG Reddy College. The college encourages the students to learn beyond just engineering. It sharpens the students with analytical knowledge, ability to apply, real time and industry-current education.KG Reddy College prepares students not just to compete the with industry, but to LEAD.
Central library has a seating capacity for 200 readers with separate seating arrangement for faculty members. There are huge number of text and reference books and bound volumes of national and international journals. College has also subscribed to online journals which are Scopus indexed and UGC listed journals. Institute has a blend of senior and experienced
teaching faculty and supporting staff who are committed to student welfare. Faculty is actively involved in research, development, testing, consultancy and publication of research papers and books.
The training and placement cell (TPC) functions with the objective of giving apt career guidance and placement opportunities. It is a group of zealous students guided by duty bound teachers. The cell acts as a morale booster to extend all possible assistance to career conscious students. Leading multi-national companies like: GENPACT, Tech Mahindra,Reliance, TCS, WIPRO, US Global, L & T InfoTech, IBS, ACCENTURE, NEST, Speridian Technologies, GetUr Solutions are the regular recruiters from the campus during the recent years. College has also signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with 43 companies for conducting various training programs at our campus. More than 210 students were place in various campus drives in year 2018.
Social Obligation: The NSS unit of the college frequently conducts special camps and activities in the nearby villages and localities. The College is having 10 buses plying throughout and nearby villages of Hyderabad city for the transportation of students and staff. Pre placement activities like Soft Skills, Verbal Ability, Special Sessions, Group Discussions, Mock Test Reasoning, Aptitude, Interview Skills and Personal Interview. Institution strongly believes in the Outcome based education and hence implements it
through blooms taxonomy.
Research and Development Cell of the institute facilitates and encourages the research culture among the faculty and students. It enables an amiable environment for technological development and monitors the research activities of the college.
Institute has potential research wing led by twenty seven doctoral faculties in various discipline.
Presently three research projects are submitted to Department of Science & Technology (DST) worth rupees 16.5742 Lakhs.
Two research projects are submitted to Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR) worth 22.94542 Lakhs.
We got recognition as Scientific and Industrial Research Organizations (SIROs) from Government of India, Ministry of Science and Technology (Department of Scientific and Industrial Research) on 23 rd December, 2019.
We are recognized as Host Institute for Business Incubator under Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) on 10 th January, 2020.
Highlights of KGRCET
- Seven Recognitions and Honours
- Accredited by NAAC
- Reorganization under 2(f) -UGC act 1956.
- Best upcoming Engineering College” in Telangana by Time Cyber Media in 2018.
- Ranked 21st in Telangana in a survey by Times of India in 2018.
- Ranked 147 in all India and 108 in South zone by The WEEK magazine 2018.
- Recipient of “DEWANG MEHTA” Education Award -2017.
- Ranked 4th by IUCEE for “Contributing in Transforming Engineering Education”-2017.
- Five Reasons for KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology is known for New Age Engineering:
- Active and blended course structure
- International Collaborations
- Best Quality and caring Technical institute with highly disciplined environment
- Campus is green and sprawling over a campus of 14 acres with separate blocks for Departments, Library, Auditorium, Workshop, Hostels and Office.
- The institute has well furnished and equipped Seminar and Conference
- The institute offers Hostel facilities to male and female students.
- Laboratories are equipped with modern equipments and machinery to enhance practical knowledge of the students.
- Institute has senior and experienced teaching faculty and supporting staff devoted to teaching and student welfare.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with 70 companies for conducting various training programs at our campus.
- Centralized Apprenticeship fair on 2nd & 3rd FEB 2021, 24 major companies Like, HAL, BHEL, BEL,BDL, ECIL, GAIL, Wipro, participated & recruited Students.