- The department of Computer Science & Engineering transforms the students into able engineers, in software, hardware and system administration fields.
- Immaculate infrastructure is available for CSE students of KGRCET, including the labs, workshops, seminar hall etc.
- Events and workshops which are bound to improve the skills and performance of the students are organized by the department.
- The department provides huge career prospective for the students to enjoy
- CSE faculty is the forefront to the department as they are the key in transforming students into fine computer engineers.
- The department offer research facilities to the students and faculty to enable them to work on various academic and innovative aspects.
|S.No||Year of ESTD||Name of the Course||Intake|
|1||2008||B.Tech – Computer Science & Engineering||120|
|4||Paper Publications (Scopus & UGC)||27||54||7|
To be recognized as a department of excellence by stimulating a learning environment in which students and faculty will thrive and grow to achieve their professional, institutional and societal goals.
- To provide high quality technical education to students that will enable life-long learning and build expertise in advanced technologies in Computer Science and Engineering.
- To promote research and development by providing opportunities to solve complex engineering problems in collaboration with industry and government agencies.
- To encourage professional development of students that will inculcate ethical values and leadership skills while working with the community to address societal issues.
- Engineering knowledge:Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis:Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural science and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions:Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems:Use research based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage:Create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society:Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment sustainability:Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in the societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics:Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work:Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication:Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance:Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Lifelong learning:Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the broader context of technological change.
Program Educational Objectives
- PEO 1:
Graduates will provide solutions to difficult and challenging issues in their profession by applying computer science and engineering theory and principles.
- PEO 2:
Graduates have successful careers in computer science and engineering fields or will be able to successfully pursue advanced degrees.
- PEO 3:
Graduates will communicate effectively, work collaboratively and exhibit high levels of professionalism, moral and ethical responsibility.
- PEO 4:
Graduates will develop the ability to understand and analyze engineering issues in a broader perspective with ethical responsibility towards sustainable development.
Program Specific Outcomes
- PSO 1: Problem Solving Skills – Graduate will be able to apply computational techniques and software principles to solve complex engineering problems pertaining to software engineering.
- PSO 2: Professional Skills – Graduate will be able to think critically, communicate effectively, and collaborate in teams through participation in co and extra-curricular activities.
- PSO 3: Successful Career – Graduates will possess a solid foundation in computer science and engineering that will enable them to grow in their profession and pursue lifelong learning through post graduation and professional development.
Head of The Department
Dr. H. S. Wankhede has an experience of working in the reputed institutes including state technological University at various levels. He obtained B. E. (Computer Engineering), M. Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) from reputed Institute/University. He has completed Ph. D. in Computer Engineering from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University (State Technological University, Maharashtra). His areas of interests are Software Engineering, Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, etc. He has published research papers in International Journals and conferences which are of Scopus, DBLP Index Publications. He promoting research activities, projects, Internship, etc. in the various areas of Computer Science & Engineering. He is having skill sets of administration, leadership roles, academic and non-academic roles and responsibilities, dynamic, dedicated and result oriented towards the achievements of the Institution.
Dr. H. S. Wankhede
Ph. D (Computer Engineering)
Associate Professor & Head of the Department (HOD)
Cell : +91 9970285309
Computer Science & Engineering is the field which deals with analyzing, designing hardware, software and operating systems for a computer system. Our students are trained in Programming skills, software design, Integration of Hardware and Software. The Department has well equipped laboratories with 400+ latest Computers, Servers and latest software’s like Oracle, Rational Rose, MATLAB, .NET etc. The Central Computing facility and internet center with a speed of 60 Mbps which are managed by the Department.
Various international and national conferences, seminars, guest lectures, workshops, webinars and training programs on like spoken tutorials – IIT, Bombay, Smart Hackathon India, IoT and Block Chain Current Technologies , Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning etc are organized for students and faculty. Industrial visits and internship trainings are arranged for students to expose real time applications. The research work is carried out by the faculty along with students in the areas like Soft Computing, Green Computing, Image Processing, Cloud Computing, BigData and Data Mining.
We are having Institutional Professional body membership like Computer Society of India (CSI) and IEEE Student Chapter.
Please find all the Department Faculty Profiles:
|1||Dr. Hansaraj Shalikram Wankhede||Professor(HOD)||M.Tech Ph.D|
|2||Dr.Harikrishna Bommana||Associate Professor||M.Tech Ph.D|
|3||Dr. J Srinivas||Associate Professor||M.Tech,Ph.D|
|4||Mr. K. Rama Krishna Reddy||Assistant Professor||M.Tech,(Ph.D)|
|5||Mr. Raghu Kumar Lingamallu||Assistant Professor||M.Tech,(Ph.D)|
|6||Mrs. Ashwini Gulhane||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|7||B N Jyothi||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|8||Mrs. R. Hima Sagarika||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|9||Mr. N. Srinivas||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|10||Mrs. Sowjanya Ramishetty||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|11||Mr. Y. Venkat Rao||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|12||Mrs. Divya S||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|13||Ms. Shelly Sinha||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|14||Mrs. P Saraswathi Devi||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|15||Mr. Bimal Kumar||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|17||Mr. k Sai Krishna||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|18||Mr. A Styanaraya||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|19||Ms. A Anusha||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|20||Ms. Aswini Pillala||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|21||Mrs. Krushima Soma||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
|22||Mrs. Kavya M||Assistant Professor||M.Tech|
The department has the following laboratories available:
- Object Oriented Programming(C++) Lab
- Data Structures LAB
- Data Base Management Systems lab
- Operating Systems Lab
- JAVA PROGRAMMING LAB
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Computer Networks Lab
- Software Engineering Lab
- Cryptography and Network Security Lab
- Web Technologies lab
- Data Mining Lab
- Python Programming Lab
- Internet of Things Lab
Our faculty take up various research activities and have published the below papers in International conferences and journals.
- Saidi Reddy, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ”Traffic Allocation Technique in Computer Networks”, ISSN (Online): 2319 – 7064, Volume 3, Issue 12, December 2014.
- Saidi Reddy, Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology (GJCST) ”Semantic Approach to Discover Topic over Mail data”, ISSN : 0975 – 4350, Volume 13, Issue 1, Page 21-15, September 2013
- Saidi Reddy, International Journal of Computer Science information and Engineering Technologies (IJCSIET), “Suspicious URL Detection System Using SGD Algorithm For Twitter Stream“, ISSN 2277-4408 || 01082014-015, IJCSIET, Issue 4, Volume 2, Series 4
- Rokesh Kumar, “Secure Path with Time-Space Cryptography for Mobile Ad-hoc Networks”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (IJARCCE), Volume 1, Issue V, July 2012.
- Rokesh Kumar, “Protecting Data Privacy using Multi Replica Dynamic Public Auditing in Cloud Environment”, International Journal of Advanced Technology and Innovative Research, Volume 6, Issue 6, September 2014.
- Rokesh Kumar, “Implementing Cost-Effective Adaptive Actions using Memetic Algorithm”, International Journal of Advanced Technology and Innovative Research Volume 6, Issue 7, September 2014.
- B.Srujana, V.Sravya, “A Survey On Fingerprint Biometric System”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 2, Issue 4, No.12, APRIL 2012.
- V.Sravya, B.Srujana “Comparing The Sdlc Models And New Proposed On The Basis Of Available Methodology”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 3, Issue 4, No. 12, November 2013.
to Caliber Technologies Pvt. Ltd. on 18.12.2019
Workshop on Python Programming for IV BTech from 01.10.19 to 04.10.19
Parent Teacher Meeting on 21.09.19
Orientation Day for II & III Year BTech on 15th, 16th July 2019
Industry Visit to Idea Labs
Guest Lecture on Python Programming on 05.10.19
Alumni Meet on 21.09.19
Guest Lecture on Block Chain on 10.04.19
Alumni Meet on 21.09.2019
Parent Teacher Meetin on 21.09.2019
Orientation for II & II year CSE from 15.07.19 to 16.07.19
NPTEL Course certified Faculty
|Faculty Name||Course & Certificate|
|Mr. N Srinivas||Theory of Computation|
|Mr. C Ramakrishna||Introduction to Internet of Things|
|Mrs. Ashwini Gulhane||Computer Networks|
|Student Name||Roll No||Name of The Event||Date||Conducted By||Location|
|B.Chaitanya Kumar||13QM1A0504||HCU Project||15 July, 2016||HCU||Hyderabad Central University|
|B.Chaitanya Kumar||13QM1A0504||HCU Project||15 July, 2016||HCU||Hyderabad Central University|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||HCU Project||15 July, 2016||HCU||Hyderabad Central University|
|T.Ashwini Kumar||13QM1A0540||HCU Project||15 July, 2016||HCU||Hyderabad Central University|
|B.B.T.S.Mrunalini||14QM1A0510||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|>K.Kaushik||13QM1A0512||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|D.Hima Bindu||14QM1A0521||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|K.Prathyusha||14QM1A0542||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|B.Sravya||14QM1A0509||Youth Seminar||10-11 December, 2015||Teri||JNTUH, Hyderabad|
|B.Namesh||13QM1A0505||NCC||01-29 January, 2013||G.O.I||New Delhi|
|B.Namesh||13QM1A0505||NCC||30 April, 2013||G.O.I||Secunderabad|
|B.Namesh||13QM1A0505||NCC||29 August, 2012||G.O.I||Secunderabad|
|B.Namesh||13QM1A0505||Army Attachment Camp||9–19, September 2011||G.O.I||Secunderabad|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Android Mobile App Development||2-4, September 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Paper Presentation||25-27, February 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Dev Campus||25-27, February 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Electro Pedia||6-8, March 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|M.Vaishnavi||13QM1A0515||Ethical Hacking||2 -23, August 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Android Mobile App Developement||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Ethical Hacking||22-23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Dev Campus||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|P.Ramu||13QM1A0523||Electro Pedia||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Dev Campus||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Chess Event||23-24 January, 2015||VJIT||Hyderabad|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Paper Presentation||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Android Mobile App Developement||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Ethical Hacking||22 -23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|T.Ashwin Kumar||13QM1A0540||Chess Event||2011||G.Narayanamma High School||Hyderabad|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||Ethical Hacking||22 -23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||NSS||10 September, 2015||KGRCET||Hyderabad|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||Android Mobile App Developement||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||Dev Campus||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|P.Aditya Sai Kanth||13QM1A0524||Blood Donate||21 October, 2013||Janani Voluntary Blood Bank||Hyderabad|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Ethical Hacking||22 -23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Dev Campus||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Paper Presentation||25-27 February, 2015||Talentine 2015||KGRCET|
|P.Mounika||13QM1A0522||Android Mobile App Developement||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Techno Bud||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Throw Ball||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Paper Presentation||2014||Vasavi College||HYD|
|V.S.Niharika||13QM1A0544||Ethical Hacking||22-23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|U.Sarika||13QR1A0507||Idea Presentation||2014||Kite College||HYD|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||Techno Bud||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||Android Mobile App Development||2-4 September, 2015||Coign||KGRCET|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||Electro Pedia||6-8 March, 2014||Talentine 2014||KGRCET|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||Ethical Hacking||22 -23 August, 2014||Web Shiksha||KGRCET|
|T.Haenok||13QM1A0539||PAPER PRESENTATION||25-27 February, 2015||TALENTINE 2015||KGRCET|
|T. Haenok||13QM1A0539||ELECTRO PEDIA||25-27 February, 2015||TALENTINE 2015||KGRCET|
|S.No||DESCRIPTION||YEAR – SEM||CONTENT|
|1||Academic Calendar||Academic Calendar for 2020-21 (I-SEM)|
|Handbook II-Year 2019-20 (II-SEM)
Handbook II-Year 2019-20 (I-SEM)
|Handbook III-Year 2019-20 (II-SEM)
Handbook III-Year 2019-20 (I-SEM)
|Handbook IV-Year 2019-20 (I-SEM)
Handbook IV-Year 2019-20 (I-SEM)
|3||Course Files||II-YEAR I-SEM|
|4||Lab Manuals||II-YEAR I-SEM|
No Work Shops found.