Entrepreneur Development Cell (EDC)
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Cycle :
Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC)
“Make In India” & “Start –Up India” are two economic growth drive programmes introduced by the Government of India to encourage the entrepreneurship.
The Aim of promoting Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) at KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology (KGRCET) is to nurture a passion for self employment. KGRCET disseminating entrepreneurial education among the student and the staff under the mission Innovation in you, EDC organizing various skill development programmes sponsored by AICTE, DST, and MSME (Govt of India).
To transform students in to ambitious and effective entrepreneurs who can build a vibrant and sustainable economy growth by Micro, Small and Medium scale enterprises globally.
To develop and act as the institutional mechanism in fostering growth of innovation and entrepreneurship amongst the faculty and students of KGRCET and to promote entrepreneurial culture in the college.
- To create entrepreneurial culture in KGRCET and with other institutions in this region.
- To facilitate budding entrepreneurs by providing information on entrepreneurial opportunities.
- To conduct programs in Entrepreneurship enabling skills like product development, Market Survey, Preparation of Project Reports and Assist them in getting Technical feasibility Reports.
- To generate entrepreneurship skills by industrial development training programs with updated technologies.
- To assist entrepreneurs acquire necessary managerial skills to run the industry efficiently.
Composition of EDC Cell
|S no||Name of the member||Position||Department||Phone no|