Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC)
“Make In India” & “Start –Up India” are two economic growth drive programmes introduced by the Government of India to encourage the entrepreneurship.
The Aim of promoting Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) at KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology (KGRCET) is to nurture a passion for self employment. KGRCET disseminating entrepreneurial education among the student and the staff under the mission Innovation in you, EDC organizing various skill development programmes sponsored by AICTE, DST, and MSME (Govt of India).
To transform students in to ambitious and effective entrepreneurs who can build a vibrant and sustainable economy growth by Micro, Small and Medium scale enterprises globally.
To develop and act as the institutional mechanism in fostering growth of innovation and entrepreneurship amongst the faculty and students of KGRCET and to promote entrepreneurial culture in the college.
- To create entrepreneurial culture in KGRCET and with other institutions in this region.
- To facilitate budding entrepreneurs by providing information on entrepreneurial opportunities.
- To conduct programs in Entrepreneurship enabling skills like product development, Market Survey, Preparation of Project Reports and Assist them in getting Technical feasibility Reports.
- To generate entrepreneurship skills by industrial development training programs with updated technologies.
- To assist entrepreneurs acquire necessary managerial skills to run the industry efficiently.
Inaugurated Start and Improve Your Business(SIYB) in association with MSME CITD, Hyderabad on 23.12.2019 – Certificates
As part of Entrepreneurship and Skill Development Programme (ESDP) MSME Tool Room &CITD Hyderabad organized a 25 days workshop on Start and Improve Your Business (SIYB) Training programme for the participants who have business idea and without a business idea (Students of B. Tech) Training had conducted from 23rd December 2019 to 27~ January 2020 at K G REDDY College of Engineering &Technology Moinabad Mandal, Chevella, Hyderabad, Telangana. In this workshop MSME -CITD Hyderabad implemented the modules of ILO-SIYB with the ILOtrainers. After successful completion of the training students have been motivated by receiving the participation certificate.
Dr. M R S SuryaNarayana Reddy
Dean- Admissions & Brand Building