The department of Humanities & Sciences (H&S) is being established in the year 2008 in KG Reddy College of Engineering & Technology (KGRCET). It inculcate the basic knowledge of English, Engineering Physics/Applied Physics, Engineering Chemistry, and Mathematics, these subject considered as the foundation of engineering education. It has very experience and qualified faculty members, among them few are holding Doctorate Degree in their respective subjects. Our department provides strong foundation and offer interdisciplinary approach in the first year, which allows students to shape their course of study to their needs and interests while assuring breadth in their learning.
English is global language and a key for success and a basic requirement along with academics, to face this challenge we have well equipped language laboratory and well trained faculty members who guide the students to learn and use English language as their medium of communication.
Mathematics is the king of sciences and technology and it is a base for all branches, Mathematics itself is a language to solve the problems by using formulas and equations, department provides guidance and explains the logical idea with the help of excellent faculty members. Department has Mat-Lab to make it more interesting and easy to learn.
To solve the mystery of nature Physics plays a prominent role, department well equipped.
Laboratory and expert faculty to make the subject easy and enjoyable for learning.
The study of Chemistry is a crucial in all manufacturing process where the transformation of one form of material into another, equally important. Study of Environmental Chemistry gives knowledge about saving the globe from pollution. Departments has well organized laboratory.
Where students will learn and do experiments under the supervision of excellent faculty members.
|4||Paper Publications (Scopus & UGC)||13||21||8|
To establish a strong foundation in basic sciences such as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, which in turn help the students to excel in their core engineering discipline and also train them to acquire proficiency in English language communication.
- To provide academic excellence in basic sciences in the perspective of engineering.
- Students and faculties are provided learning environment where they can master in engineering discipline by applying knowledge from basic sciences.
- Inculcate research culture through project based assignments.
No Program Outcome found.
No Program Education Outcome found.
Head of The Department
Mr. Uma Shankar
Head of the Department (HOD) of H&S
Cell : +91 9985113191
Welcome to K G Reddy College of Engineering &; Technology, Department of Humanities and Sciences (H&S). I am pleased to get connected to you and share my message this way.
The Department of Humanities & Science was established in the year 2008 with B.Tech of five branches an intake of 300 students and in this branch students learn the basic subjects of science and engineering for the academic year.
The Department has a rich curriculum and allied activities to provide a comprehensive education for B.Tech graduates. It prepares them to be technically well-off, to be critical thinkers, productive citizens, and leaders in a wide range of careers: government as well as an array of managerial options in the private sector. During their study, students complete rigorous programs of course work, participate in a variety of co-curricular programs.
The Department correlates with Five undergraduate programmes, namely Electronic and Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. The Department has adequate academic and teaching staff. The mission of the Department is to produce the top quality education and to conduct leading-edge programmes. To this end, we strive for excellence in teaching, training and career building.
My sincere thanks to all the faculty members and the students who contribute so much to the success of the department.
It remains a privilege to be head of the department with highly motivated and dedicated personnel, who are all prepared to go the extra mile.
Please find all the Department Faculty Profiles:
|1||Mr. Uma Shankar||Assistant Professor & HOD||MCA, M.Tech.|
|2||Dr. Ananthaiah J||Assistant Professor||M.Sc. (Physics), Ph.D.|
|3||Dr. Madhulata S||Assistant Professor||M.Sc. (Physics), Ph.D.|
|4||Dr. Ujwal UP||Assistant Professor||M.Sc. (Physics), Ph.D.|
|5||Mr. G Narasimulu||Assistant Professor||M.Sc. (Statistics)|
|6||Dr. Ameen||Associate Professor||M.Sc. (Mathematics), Ph.D.|
|7||Mr. B Shiva Kumar Reddy||Assistant Professor||M.Sc. (Mathematics), Ph.D.|
|8||Dr. B Narasimha Reddy||Associate Professor||M.Sc. (Chemistry), Ph.D.|
|9||Dr. J Shankar||Assistant Professor||M.Sc. (Physics), Ph.D.|
|10||Mrs.G Kalpana||Assistant Professor||M.Sc (Chemistry)|
|11||Mrs.B Pavan Kumar||Assistant Professor||M.Sc (Chemistry)|
|12||Dr. Dr. Aravind Babu||Associate Professor||M.A. (English), PGCTE (EFLU),Ph.D.|
|13||Mrs.Sophia Lawrence||Assistant Professor||M.A. (English)|
|14||Dr. Venkateswar Rao||Associate Professor||M.A. (English), PGCTE (EFLU),Ph.D.|
|15||Mrs. Zareena Zameer||Assistant Professor||M.A. (English), PGCTE (EFLU).|
No Researches found.
on 26.09.2019 and 27.09.2019
from 05.08.2019 to 17.08.2019
18th to 28th July – 2018
Parent teacher Meeting on 09.11.2019
Technical Workshop from 26.09.2019 to 27.09.2019
Guest Lecture on BEE 09.09.2019
Guest lecture on Programming for problem solving on 07.09.2019
Induction Program from 05.08.19 to 17.08.19
- Dr D Chenna Kesavaiah received best research paper award in ICOMACE held at KGRCET, 2018.
- Dr D Chenna Kesavaiah is editorial board member in Begell House (Scopus Free Journal).
- Dr D Chenna Kesavaiah is guiding to Ph D research scholars.
- Dr. Srinivasarao identified as Editorial Board Member of World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Dr. Srinivasarao identified as An active IJCRTRMS member of the International journal of creative research thoughts.
- Dr. Srinivasarao identified as Research supervisor at department of chemistry JJT University.
- Dr.Srinivasarao successfully published seven Research papers various international journals in the academic years 2018-19 and 2019 -20.
- Dr. Srinivasarao was Nominated Scientific Committee Member for Institute for Engineering Research and Publication (IFERP), Andhra Pradesh Chapter.
- Dr. Srinivasarao sent the project proposal to DST entitled “Formulations and Analytical Method Development for Poor Soluble Drugs-Applications of Nano chemistry to Pharmaceutical Industry”.
- Dr. Srinivasarao. sent the project proposal to SERB entitled” FORMULATIONS OF HERBAL PRODUCTS &its SIGNIFICANCE IN HEALTH CARE DELIVERY”
- N Kumar, C Mahesh published research paper in International Journal of Research in Advent Technology, ICOMACE-2018, (UGC Approved Journal), ISSN NO:2331 – 9637
- P. Sumanth G. Hrushinath, presented a paper on Evaluation of Mobile Generation 1G- 5G, Vidh Youth 2.0, held at Sridevi Women’s Engineering College , Hyderabad, September-2019
|1||Academic Calendar||Academic Calendar for 2019-20 (I-SEM)|
|2||Handbooks||CIVIL & MECH||Handbook I-Year 2019-20 (I-SEM)|
|CSE & EEE||Handbook I-Year 2019-20 (I-SEM)|
|ECE||Handbook I-Year 2019-20 (I-SEM)|
|3||Course Files||I-YEAR I-SEM|
|4||Lab Manuals||I-YEAR I-SEM|
|5||NPTEL Video Links|
|S.No||Branch||I SEM||II SEM|
|1||Civil Engineering||I-Year CE Time Table 2019-20(I-SEM)||I-Year CE Time Table 2019-20(II-SEM)|
|2||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||I-Year EEE Time Table 2019-20(I-SEM)||I-Year EEE Time Table 2019-20(II-SEM)|
|3||Mechanical Engineering||I-Year ME Time Table 2019-20(I-SEM)||I-Year ME Time Table 2019-20(II-SEM)|
|4||Electronics & Communication Engineering||I-Year ECE Time Table 2019-20(I-SEM)||I-Year ECE Time Table 2019-20(II-SEM)|
|5||Computer Science & Engineering||I-Year CSE Time Table 2019-20(I-SEM)||I-Year CSE Time Table 2019-20(II-SEM)|
|1||Civil Engineering||I-Year CE Time Table 2018-19(I-SEM)||I-Year CE Time Table 2018-19(II-SEM)|
|2||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||I-Year EEE Time Table 2018-19(I-SEM)||I-Year EEE Time Table 2018-19(II-SEM)|
|3||Mechanical Engineering||I-Year ME Time Table 2018-19(I-SEM)||I-Year ME Time Table 2018-19(II-SEM)|
|4||Electronics & Communication Engineering||I-Year ECE Time Table 2018-19(I-SEM)||I-Year ECE Time Table 2018-19(I-SEM)|
|5||Computer Science & Engineering||I-Year CSE Time Table 2018-19(I-SEM)||I-Year CSE Time Table 2018-19(I-SEM)|
No Work Shops found.