It is essential that at least one of the authors of the accepted papers should register and to participate in the conference. If an author faces any problem for participation in conference, he/she can share their information with convener regarding on not attending the conference. Register can be done by mailing the completed registration form along with the fee after receiving the acceptance of the paper.
|S.No||Category||Amount Per Paper|
|1||Foreign Delegates||USD 150|
|3||Research Scholar/Student||INR 2500|
|4||Industrial Person||INR 4000|
- Maximum four authors in one research paper
- (For students, fee is 2000 INR).
- If More than four authors, each author will be added with additional 500 INR.
- For SCOPUS indexed journal, authors will pay extra payment based on journal papers fee.
After acceptance of papers, authors should pay through cross demand draft and other media for payment. The details will be informed to authors for convenient way of payment after the acceptance of the paper.
The Registration fee includes:
- Participation of one registered person in the conference
- Publishing of full papers in one of the associated Journals
- Extra payment for Publishing of full papers in the Conference proceeding with ISBN number
- Conference Kit at venue
- Conference certificates
- Hospitality during the Conference.
- Welcome reception
- Conference Accessories
- Participation in the technical program
- Coffee breaks