Brief about IIC organized events in the institute
The major objective of Institution’s Innovation Council (IIC) is to establish Building and Streamlining Innovation and Start-up Ecosystem in Higher Educational Institutions. IIC Encourage, Inspire and Nurture Young Students by Exposing them to New Ideas and Process of Resulting in Innovative Activities & Entrepreneurial in their Formative Years.
- To create a vibrant local innovation ecosystem.
- Start-up supporting mechanism in HEIs.
- Prepare institute for Atal Ranking of institutions on innovation achievements framework.
- Establish function ecosystem for scouting ideas and pre-incubation of ideas.
- Develop better cognitive ability for technology students
Function of IIC
- To conduct various innovation and entrepreneurship-related activities prescribed by Central MIC in time bound fashion.
- Identify and reward innovations and share success stories.
- Organize periodic workshops/ seminars/ interactions with entrepreneurs, investors, professionals and create a mentor pool for student innovators.
- Network with peers and national entrepreneurship development organizations.
- Create an Institution’s Innovation portal to highlight innovative projects carried out by institution’s faculty and students.