Brief about IIC organized events in the institute
The major objective of Institution’s Innovation Council (IIC) is to establish Building and Streamlining Innovation and Start-up Ecosystem in Higher Educational Institutions. IIC Encourage, Inspire and Nurture Young Students by Exposing them to New Ideas and Process of Resulting in Innovative Activities & Entrepreneurial in their Formative Years.
- To create a vibrant local innovation ecosystem.
- Start-up supporting mechanism in HEIs.
- Prepare institute for Atal Ranking of institutions on innovation achievements framework.
- Establish function ecosystem for scouting ideas and pre-incubation of ideas.
- Develop better cognitive ability for technology students
Function of IIC
- To conduct various innovation and entrepreneurship-related activities prescribed by Central MIC in time bound fashion.
- Identify and reward innovations and share success stories.
- Organize periodic workshops/ seminars/ interactions with entrepreneurs, investors, professionals and create a mentor pool for student innovators.
- Network with peers and national entrepreneurship development organizations.
- Create an Institution’s Innovation portal to highlight innovative projects carried out by institution’s faculty and students.
IIC Committee Members
|S No||Name of Member||Department||Key Role/ Position assigned in IIC||Contact Number|
|1.||Dr. R. S. Jahgidhar||Principal||Head of the Institution||8978991991|
|2.||Dr. Dilip Kumar Sahu||ME||President||9437438966|
|3.||Dr. B. Vandana||ECE||Convener/Department Coordinator (ECE)||9556172123|
|4.||Dr. Hansaraj Shalikram Wankhede||CSE||ARIIA Coordinator, NIRF Coordinator||9970285309|
|5.||Dr. HariKrishna Bommala||CSE||Internship Activity, Startup Activity Coordinator||9014834561|
|6.||Dr. B. Narsimha Reddy||H&S||Innovation, IPR activity Coordinator|
|7.||Mr. Rama Krishna Reddy||CSE||Member/Department Coordinator (CSE)||8978500114|
|8.||Mr. Jagadish SH||CE||Member/Department Coordinator (CE)||9731305094|
|9.||Mr. Syed Hussain||EEE||Member/Department Coordinator (EEE)||9493963899|
|10.||Mr. S.Suresh||ME||Member/Department Coordinator (ME)||8967224533|
3 Star Certificate
Events during 2020-21
|S No||Name of the Event||Details|
|1||Orientation Session on National Innovation and Startup Policy (NISP) by Dr. Rajanikanth HoD &Professor, Dept of CSE, Vardhaman College of Engineering||View Details|
|2||My Story — “Motivational Session by Successful Innovators” By Mr. Satya Illa, Incubator Officer at
Vardhaman College of Engineering on 11.01.2021.Org anized by MoE Institution’s Innovation Council (IIC).
Events during 2019-20
|S No||Name of the Event||Details|
|1||Workshop on Cognitive skills, Design Thinking and Critical Thinking Project Expo Dr. Srinivasan Vathsal,
Rt Director, DRDO IR/IPR, New Delhi (Offline Session) on 07-05-2019.
|2||Workshop on Cognitive skills, Design Thinking and Critical Thinking Chief Guests were S Vijay Venkatesh
Co-Founder and Managing Director Syscon Solutions Private Limited and Prasanna Kumar Turaga
Executive Director Automated Tooling System, India Private limited, Hyderabad. On 22-04-2019.
|3||Orientation and One day Workshop on Entrepreneurship and Innovation as Career
Opportunities by Ms Sirisha Gondi on 17-09-2019.
|4||One Day Workshop on Problem Solving & Design Thinking on 21.09.19.||View Details|
|5||Motivational Talk on My Story “Entrepreneur’s and Innovators Life and Crossroad” by
Mr. Uday Chaitanya @ KGRCET on 29.10.19