The main responsibility of this committee is to take care of Industrial visits, Internships, Industrial Visits, In-plant Training & special Technical Training to make the students industry-ready, Guest Lectures, Mini Projects and Main Project Work, Research & Development, Problem Solving, Studies & Survey, Placements,Establishing Advanced Labs.
And it is headed Mr. Murali Krishna who has rich experience in this field. The function of the Cell is to promote closer interaction between the academic field and the professional field. Industry Institute Interaction Cell is established to provide closer links with industries.
The purpose of the cell is to find out the gap between need of the industry and end product of the institute. The cell is the bridge between the industry, the real world and the institute. Industrial exposure of Faculty is very much helpful to guide students about latest industrial practices. Industries are able to know recent developments and inventions in their fields and implement projects for technologically driven economy.
|1||Dr RS Jahagirdar||Committee Chairemail@example.com|
|3||Dr. Dilip Kumar Sahu||Committee
|4||Dr. Ramesh Babu||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|6||Mr. Mahesh Reddy||Memberemail@example.com|
|7||Dr. Praveen Kshir Sagar||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|8||Dr. Shiva Shankar||Member||7660000965||Hod.email@example.com|
|10||Mr. Md Asif||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|11||Dr. Hemanta Kumar Bhuyan||Memberemail@example.com|
|13||Mr. M. N. Narsaiah||Memeberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|14||Mr. K. Uma Shankar||Memeberemail@example.com|
Functions of Industry-Institute Interaction Cell include:
- To give industrial exposure to Faculty members and students, thus enabling them to tune their knowledge to cope with the industrial culture.
- To assist the Departments in organizing workshops, conferences and symposia with joint participation of the industries.
- Encouraging Engineers from industries to visit institution to deliver lectures.
- Participation of experts from industries, in curriculum development.
- To organize industrial visits for Faculty members and students.
- To encourage Faculty members to use their expertise in solving the problems faced by the industries, thus creating opportunity for consultancy.
- Industrial testing by Faculty and technician at site, or in laboratory.
- To organize in-plant training for the students.
- To identify the areas for executive development programs in the areas of recent technological advances.
- To assist the Departments in establishing rapport with industries for taking up mini projects and projects.
- To coordinate/ identify industrial partners for proposing ‘Center for Excellence’.
- To strengthen Alumni relations.
- To assist the Training and Placement Division.
- Visit of industry executives and practicing engineers to the institute for seeing research work and laboratories.
- Memorandum of Understanding between the institute and industries to bring the two sides emotionally and strategically closer.
- Visiting faculty from industries.
- R&D Laboratories sponsored by industries at the institute.