The department has been established in 2009 with an intake of 60 students. All the faculty are well experienced to impart the knowledge as per the current global scenario. The department has faculty who has expertise in various domains of management like marketing, human resource and finance. The faculty has a blend of academic expertise and industrial experience. The faculty are dedicated and committed to excellence in teaching and passionate towards research.
The department has well equipped computer lab and communication lab.
|S.No||Year of ESTD||Name of the Course||Intake|
|1||2009||Master of Business Administration||60|
- To train the students into top class professionals and make them ready for a career in diverse fields.
- Foster a continuous learning environment both for students and faculty.
- Explore, develop and adapt new learning methodologies.
- Encourage faculty to strengthen their research base by undertaking various research and consultancy assignments.
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
- Analyze the alternative solutions using quantitative methods and logical arguments.
- Identify and analyze the business opportunities in diverse business contexts.
- Develop a habit of knowing and understanding the latest developments taking place in the field of business management.
Program Educational Objectives
- PEO 1: After the completion of the course the students can have knowledge of different functions of business like Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and Systems.
- PEO 2: Students will understand the techniques and tools useful for Financial Analysis and Control develop leadership skills, team work, social, legal and ethical aspects in business and society.
- PEO 3: Students will be ready to analyze markets and design customer driven strategies and communicate business decisions by delivering superior customer value.
- PEO 3: Students achieve better communication skills and higher levels of proficiency for successful career in various fields and will be ready for having highest regard for personal& institutional integrity, social responsibility, teamwork and continuous learning of new environments.
Program Specific Outcomes(PSOs):
PSO1: The students will be ready to formulate an integrative business plan through the plan through the application of multidisciplinary knowledge comprising of marketing, finance, Human Resources, Entrepreneurship & systems.
PSO2: The students will be able to analyze the possible alternative solutions for a problem by applying various quantitative techniques for decision making.
Head of The Department
After his completion of one and half decades services in Corporate/Industry, , he changed his profession to Academics and Training with a beginning at ICFAI National College, ICFAI ACADEMY, at Allahabad, (UP) as Associate Professor to teach Management subjects to the Post Graduate Students of Business Management.
He is awarded a Doctoral Degree (Ph.D.,) from University of Allahabad, in 2010. After functioning in other reputed Management Studies Institutions, such a Sagar Educational Society, and Guru Nanak Educational Society as Professor and Head of the Department.
He has been teaching Organization Behavior, Human Resource Management, Business Laws and Ethics, Industrial Laws, Labour and Employment Laws, Strategic Management and has been imparting Soft Skills/Employability Skills Training to the Students of Business Management as his passion. He was involved in various Faculty Development Programmes/Workshops and Webinars during his Academic Career, and has been conducting Placement Activities and related Training requirement to the Students of Management.
He is a person, who participates in Faculty Development Programmes and Webinars as well, in acquiring his talents and skill Development, as a continuous learner of his profession to get updated always.
In the competitive business World change is occurring at an accelerating rate. Today is not like yesterday and tomorrow will be different from today. Liberalization, Privitasition, Globalization and technological advances have given rise to endless opportunities in business. World has become a small global village with increased connectivity and ever improving communication technologies. Leaders who must plot the future of their companies are challenged to find a path that makes sense. To cope up with the changes, a formal management degree has become a prerequisite to be successful.
The MBA programme has been one of the best for the students who want to pursue their dreams in business and management.
|1||Dr. L S Reddy||Professor||MBA, Ph.D|
|2||Dr. Sundereshan||Professor, HOD||MBA, Ph.D|
|3||Dr. Metta Sukanya||Assoc Professor||MBA, Ph.D|
|4||Mr. T. Venkata Ramana||Assoc Professor||MBA|
|5||Mr. Dulla Vijaya Bhasker Reddy||Asst Professor||MBA|
|6||Mr. S Malla Reddy||Asst Professor||MBA|
|7||Mr. Dumsa Mallesham||Asst Professor||MBA|
|8||Mr. Paramananda Rao||Asst Professor||MBA|
|9||Ms. Saritha||Asst Professor||MBA|
- Computer lab with 60 systems having MS Office.
- Communication lab.
No Researches found.
from 19.07.2019 to 22.07.2019
on 3rd September-2018.
|S.No||Name of the Faculty||Number of Publications||Scopus/UGC|
|1||Dr. L. Srinivas Reddy||23||UGC|
|2||Dr. Sukanya Metta||5||UGC|
|3||Dr. V. Sundaresan||4||UGC|
|4||Mrs. Sameera Afroze||2||UGC|
|5||Mr. T. Venkata Ramana||3||UGC|
|6||Mr. D. Vijaybhasker Reddy||1||UGC|
|S. No.||Name of The Student||Achievement Details|
|1||Ms. K. Nidhi||Presented a paper on Customer Perception on Metro Rail Services in Hyderabad, NBA-TS National Seminar, 2019|
|2||Ms. B. Bhavana||Presented a paper on Stress Management among IT employees in hyderabad, NBA-TS National Seminar, 2019|
|3||Ms. Nidhi||First prize in HR Analytics, VJIT-Management Fest, 2018|
|4||Mr. John Samuel||First prize in Ad-Making, VJIT-Management Fest, 2018|
|5||Ms. Prabhandha||First prize in Ad-Selfie, VJIT-Management Fest, 2018|
|S.No||DESCRIPTION||YEAR – SEM||CONTENT|
|1||Academic Calendar||I & III SEM||Academic Calendar for 2019-20|
|2||Handbooks||MBA (R19)_I_I SEM_2019-20_Handbook|
|2||Course Files||I SEM||Management and Organizational Behavior|
|Financial Accounting and Analysis|
|Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis|
|Legal and Business Environment|
No Work Shops found.