- PEO 1: Apply knowledge and skills to provide solutions to Electrical and Electronics Engineering problems in industry and governmental organizations or to enhance student learning in educational institutions.
- PEO 2: Work as a team with a sense of ethics and professionalism, and communicate effectively to manage cross-cultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- PEO 3: Update their knowledge continuously through lifelong learning that contributes to personal, global and organizational growth.
Program Specific Outcomes
- PSO 1: Apply the engineering fundamental knowledge to identify, formulate, design and investigate complex engineering problems of electric circuits, power electronics, electrical machines and power systems and to succeed in competitive exams like GATE, IES, GRE, TOEFL, GMAT, etc.
- PSO 2: Apply appropriate techniques and modern engineering hardware and software tools in power systems and power electronics to engage in life-long learning and to get an employment in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- PSO 3: Understand the impact of engineering solutions in societal and environmental context, commit to professional ethics and communicate effectively.