- PEO 1: To apply deep working knowledge of technical fundamentals in areas related to thermal, production, design, materials, system engineering areas of Mechanical Engineering.
- PEO 2: To develop innovative ideas and fine solutions to various mechanical engineering problems.
- PEO 3: To communicate effectively as members of multidisciplinary teams.
- PEO 4: To be sensitive to professional and societal context and committed to ethical action.
- PEO 5: To lead in the conception, design and implementation of new products, processes, services and systems.
Program Specific Outcomes
- PSO 1: Apply the knowledge in the domain of engineering mechanics, thermal and fluid sciences to solve engineering problems utilizing advanced technology.
- PSO 2: Successfully evaluates the principle of design, analysis and implementation of mechanical systems / processes which have been learned as a part of the curriculum.
- PSO 3: Develop and implement new ideas on product design and development with the help of modern CAD / CAM tools, while ensuring best manufacturing practices.