Our faculty take up various research activities and have published the below papers in International conferences and journals.
- K Syed, “Using JIGSAW in Power Systems course to practice collaboration and observations therein” is selected for Poster presentation in ICTIEE-2016 conference held in Pune.
- K Syed, “Improving Teaching Learning process through establishment of Centre for Engineering Education Development – An initiative at KG college of engineering and Technology” is selected for Oral Presentation in ICTIEE-2016 conference held in Pune.
- K Syed and B Sasikala, “Design Analysis and Implementation of Low area and high speed CSLA using pass transistor logic” Presented paper in the National conference on Advancements and Innovations in Engineering, Technology and Management (AIETM-2014) organized by JBREC, Yenkapally, Hyderabad, AP, India during 19th and 20th March 2014.
- K Hussain, “Power Quality Improvement, the analysis using DSTATCOM for low voltage system”, Published in International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Research (IJEEER), Volume: 3, Issue: 1, March 31, 2013, pp.175-188.
- K Hussain, “A Seven Level Cascaded Multilevel Inverter Based Dynamic Voltage Restorer”, Published in International Journal of Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (IJEETE), ISSN: 2051-3240, Vol.44, Issue.1, March 2013, pp. 1121-1129.
- K Hussain, R Jagan and K Jeji, “A new approach to improve the power factor, efficiency and reduce the harmonics of 3-Phase Diode Rectifier” Published in International Journal of Engineering and Research Applications(IJERA),Vol.2,Issue.5, Sep-Oct 2012, pp.79-84.
- K Hussain, “Power Quality Enhancement Using VSC Based DSTATCOM”, Published in International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume 2, No. 1, January, 2012, pp.93-98.
- K Hussain, “Voltage Sag Mitigation Using Distribution Static Compensator System”, Published in International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume 2, No. 5, May, 2012, pp.756-760.