- The Backward cast (Bc), scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) Cell in an institute promotes the special interest of students in the reserved category and to provide special inputs in areas where the students experience difficult.
- The cell insures the effective implementation of reservation policies and benefit provided by university viz, admission, scholarship etc.
- To guide the SC/ST & OBC students to optimally utilize the benefits of the schemes offered by the State Government, Government of India (GOI) and university.
- To implement and monitor and evaluate continuously the reservation policy in the institution and plan measures for effective implementation of the policy and programmer of the Government and university.
- To function as a Grievances Redressal Cell for the Grievances of SC/ST & OBC students and employees of the university and render them necessary help in solving their academic as well as administrative problems.
- To take such follow up measures for achieving the objectives and targets laid down for the purpose by the State Government and the university.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Member||Position||Department|
|2.||MR. K SYED||Convener||Faculty|
|3.||MR. A SAIDA||Co-Convener||faculty|
|5.||Ms. HIMA SAGARIKA||Member||Faculty-CSE|
|8.||SYED IDRIS||Member from Student Council||EEE|
|9||RUSHIKESH||Member from Student Council||ECE|