To Continuously Enrich Knowledge Base of Practitioners in Mobility Industry and Institutions in the Service of Humanity.
- To enhance the knowledge base of members who are mobility practitioners within India
- To provide to its members access to SAE International programs and services globally enabling them to practice world class standard in productivity and quality
- To develop technical and scientific reports and engineering standards for the benefit of mankind.
- To provide a forum for members to informally exchange views and ideas
SAEINDIA is a professional engineering society whose membership represents practically every engineering and scientific discipline. Its members combine their specialized abilities to further advance the research, development, design, manufacture and utilization of vehicles which operate on land, water, air and space.
By becoming a member of SAEINDIA, students become a part of a global organization whose benefits are geared specifically to the needs of the mobility engineering community. Students formal education and professional development will be enhanced through your SAEINDIA member benefits.
In our college through the SAE Collegiate club –K G Reddy College of Engineering & Technology chapter, the following programs are conducted.
- Seminar: One Day Seminar on Recent advances in Mechanical Engineering by Dr.Uma Maheshwar, Chairman, Students Activities, SAEISS Hyderabad Div. on 17th April, 2019 and Club Inaugural programme
- Workshop: A Technical Workshop Conducted on Product Design and Development and Career readiness by Mr.Shanmugam Chairman, SAEISS, on 29th September 2019 at Seminar Hall KGRCET
- Guest Lecture: Guest Lecture on Additive Manufacturing Technology( 3D Printing) by Dr Gururaj Telasang, Scientist-B, ARCI Hyderabad and SAEISS Southern Division Head on 17th April 2019
- Symposium: Meetings are organized on behalf of SAEISS Hyderabad and attended by students members and advisors
- Technical events : Student Executive Council Member Meeting 22nd Sept, 2019, MLRIT Hyderabad-KGRCET CLUB attended by Students Chairman Y Chaitanya.
- Technical Exhibitions: 08 BAJA Cars are Designed, assembled and fabricated at the college expo Technical exhibition and graduation projects requirements
SAE Faculty Advisors (A.Y 2018-19, 2019-20)
- Mr. M Mahesh Reddy, Associate Professor/Mechanical Engineering
- Mr. Md Ikramuddin Sohail, Assistant Professor/Mechanical Engineering
SAE Student Members
- 50 Members ( For A.Y 2018-2019)
- 50 Members (For A.Y 2019-2020)