DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL ENGINEERING
Name of Certification: GREEN BUILDING
- Environmental concerns and human health and safety aspects related to building Materials.
- Minimizing Greenhouse gas emissions.
- Life Cycle Analysis Approach.
Collaborators: Institute of Environmental Architecture and Research (IEAR), Mumbai, Maharashtra
Duration of Program: 30 HOURS
Schedule: WEEKLY 3 HOURS
The training programs will be tailor-made
- To suit the requirements of the targeted audience
- Keeping in mind their knowledge base and skills
- With an objective to provide practical exposure and hands-on experience
- The structure of the training programs will include the following:
- Online lectures using power point presentations with Q&A
- Individual and Group tutorials/ assessments
- Empirical exercises (where possible) such as measurements, readings on site, surveys and analysis
|1||IEAR Faculty||Monday||2:30PM to 3:30PM||3:30PM to 4:30PM|
|2||IEAR Faculty||Tuesday||2:30PM to 3:30PM||3:30PM to 4:30PM|
|3||IEAR Faculty||Wednesday||2:30PM to 3:30PM||3:30PM to 4:30PM|
|4||IEAR Faculty||Thursday||2:30PM to 3:30PM||3:30PM to 4:30PM|
|5||IEAR Faculty||Friday||2:30PM to 3:30PM||3:30PM to 4:30PM|