To make quality the defining element of higher education in KG Reddy College of Engineering & Technology through internal and external assessment of institutional processes.
- To conduct periodic assessment & accreditation of KGRCET and stimulate the academic environment for improving the teaching-learning process and research.
- To encourage self-evaluation, accountability, autonomy and innovations in higher education.
- To collaborate with other stakeholders of higher education for quality evaluation and promotion and its sustenance.
- To develop excellent internal quality system through systematic, programmed initiatives.
- To improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
The primary aim of IQAC is –
To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programs.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programs for various sections of society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning;
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and service.
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for a feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programs/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through CMS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
IQAC will facilitate / contribute –
- Ensure the highest level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement;
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture;
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices;
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning;
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in KGRCET;
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.
COMPOSITION OF INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
|1||Dr. R.S.Jahagirdar||Principal, KGRCET||Chairman|
|2||Ln. K. Krishna Reddy||Chairman, KGRCET||Member, Representative from Management|
|3||Prof. M.N.Narsaiah||Associate Professor, ECE, KGRCET||Coordinator|
|4||Ms. K. Sandhya Reddy||Industrialist, KENRA Technology Hyderabad||Member|
|5||Dr. K. Rohit||Director, KGRCET||Member|
|6||Dr. Wankhade||HOD ,CSE,KGRCET||Member|
|7||Prof. Vijay Bhasker||Assistant HOD, ECE,KGRCET||Member|
|8||Prof. P.Samyuktha||HOD, EEE, KGRCET||Member|
|9||Prof.Mahesh Reddy||HOD, MECH,KGRCET||Member|
|10||Prof. Thangamani K||HOD, CIVIL,KGRCET||Member|
|11||Prof. Umashanker||HOD, H&S,KGRCET||Member|
|12||Dr. Sundaresham||HOD, MBA,KGRCET||Member|
|13||Dr. S. Dilip Kumar Sahu||R&D, Professor, Dept of Mech, KGRCET||Member|
|14||A Saida||Assistant Professor, Dept of ECE||Opted Members|
|15||K.Kalpana||Assistant Professor, Dept of Mech||Opted Members|
|16||M.Sugunakar||Assistant Professor, Dept of EEE||Opted Members|
|17||B.N.Jyothi||Assistant Professor, Dept of CSE||Opted Members|
|18||Ratna Chary||Assistant Professor, Dept of CIVIL||Opted Members|
|19||Golla Narsimulu||Assistant Professor, Dept of H&S||Opted Members|
|20||Dr.Neetu Sachdeva||Assistant Professor, Dept of MBA||Opted Members|
|21||Mr. B. Ravi Kiran||Office Superintendent, KGRCET||Member, Administration|
|22||Mr.D.Vinay||Alumni||Member, Representative from Alumni|
|23||Ms. G.Rashmitha||President, Student Council, KGRCET||Member, Representative from Student Council|
|24||Mr.MD.Afridh||General Secretary, Student Council||Member, Representative from Student Council|
|25||Ms.Nikitha||Technical club Secretary, Student Council||Member, Representative from Student Council|
Quality Improvements Initiated based on NAAC PEER Recommendations, Visit on 17th & 18th Aug 2008