B. Tech in Artificial intelligence & Machine Learning is an undergraduate programme with advanced learning solutions imparting knowledge of advanced innovations like machine learning, often called deep learning and artificial intelligence.
This specialization is designed to enable students to build intelligent machines, software, or applications with a cutting-edge combination of machine learning, analytics and visualization technologies. The main goal of artificial intelligence (AI) learning is to program computers to use example data or experience to solve a given problem. Many successful applications based on machine learning exist already, including systems that analyze past sales data to predict customer behavior (financial management), recognize faces or spoken speech, optimize robot behavior so that a task can be completed using minimum resources, and extract knowledge from bioinformatics data, and all these you will learn the artificial intelligence and machine learning engineering college in Hyderabad.
This programme discusses AI methods based in different fields, including neural networks, signal processing, control, and data mining, in order to present a unified treatment of machine learning problems and solutions.
- To be recognized as a department of excellence by stimulating a learning environment in which students and faculty will thrive and grow to achieve their professional, institutional and societal goals.
- To provide high quality technical education to students that will enable life-long learning and build expertise in advanced technologies in Computer Science and Engineering.
- To promote research and development by providing opportunities to solve complex engineering problems in collaboration with industry and government agencies.
- To encourage professional development of students that will inculcate ethical values and leadership skills while working with the community to address societal issues.
- PO I: Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO II: Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO III: Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental
- PO IV: Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO V: Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO VI: The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO VII: Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
- PO VIII: Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO IX: Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO X: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO XI: Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO XII: Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Educational Objectives
- PEO 1: Graduates will provide solutions to difficult and challenging issues in their profession by applying computer science and engineering theory and principles.
- PEO 2: Graduates have successful careers in computer science and engineering fields or will be able to successfully pursue advanced degrees.
- PEO 3: Graduates will communicate effectively, work collaboratively and exhibit high levels of professionalism, moral and ethical responsibility.
- PEO 4: Graduates will develop the ability to understand and analyse engineering issues in a broader perspective with ethical responsibility towards sustainable development.
Program Specific Outcomes
- PSO1: Graduates will be able to apply modern statistics and data analytics tools to develop models and visualization for solving complex real world problems.
- PSO2: Graduates will be able to develop an innovative analytical tools and techniques for developing the secured information systems of inter-disciplinary domains for pursuing higher studies, research and entrepreneurship
Dr. Y. Vijayalata
Principal & Professor
An academician with 25+ years of Teaching Experience and 12+ years of Research Experience, Dr. Y.Vijayalata completed her M.Tech. in CS from Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi, India in 2001 and Ph.D in CSE from JNTU Hyderabad in 2012. Currently working as Principal at KG Reddy College of Engineering & Technology since August 2022.
- Certificate of Appreciation for Outstanding Service render at GRIET for the academic year 2020-21 on November 2021
- Recipient of “Bhishma Acharya” from Bharat Education Excellence Awards September 2021
- Recipient of “Significant Volunteer Service Award 2019” by IEEE Hyderabad Section in January 2020
- Recipient of “2020 R10 Education Activities Outstanding Group Award”, Asia Pacific
- Recipient of “Vibrant Society Chapter Award 2020”, IEEE Hyderabad Section
- Certificate of Appreciation for valuable services and contribution as Member of 2017-2018 IEEE Region 10 Educational Activities Committee, Jan 2019
- Recipient of “Distinguished Leader in Engineering” Higher Education Leadership Awards-HELA 2018, Venus International Foundation
- Recipient of “Best Head of Department (IT)” by ITSR Foundation Award-2017
- Recipient of an Honorable Mention for the “2017 IEEE Women in Engineering Inspiring Member of the Year Award” for outstanding contribution and services to IEEE Women in Engineering in 2017
- Certificate of Appreciation for valuable services and contribution as Chair – Student Activities Committee (2014-2015) by IEEE Hyderabad Section
- “2015 IEEE Women in Engineering Student Branch Affinity Group of the Year Award” MGA Award
- Certificate of Appreciation for valuable services and contribution as Chair – Women in Engineering – Affinity Group (2012-2014) by IEEE Hyderabad Section
- “Outstanding Branch Counselor Award 2013” at IEEE R10(Asia-Pacific)
Her area of interest includes Image Processing, Machine Learning. She has presented more than 35 papers in International Journals & Conferences. She has guided 02 Ph.Ds and is currently guiding a research scholar.
She has been volunteering at IEEE Hyderabad Section for the past 12 years. Currently, she is serving as Chair, Student Activities Committee (SAC). Also serving as Vice-Chair, SAC at IEEE India Council. She is also a committee member at R10 SAC. In addition, she is a committee member at SIGHT, 202
Dr. Sowjanya Ramisetty
Prof. Sowjanya Ramisetty has 12 years of Teaching experience and 6 years of Research experience, currently working as an Associate Professor, Department of CSE-AI&ML at K G Reddy College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad .She is Pursuing Ph.D. from Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, in the area of Mobile wireless sensor networks and Machine Learning. Published 5 research articles in SCOPUS indexed journals and conferences. She is the Microsoft Certified member and completed the particular courses are Microsoft® .NET Framework – Application Development Foundation. and Microsoft® .NET Framework 2.0 – Web-Based Client Development.
Dr. R. Sowjanya
Mr. Dev Das
Mr Naveen Raja S M
Mrs. Rajya Lakshmi
|S.No||DESCRIPTION||YEAR – SEM||CONTENT|
|1||Academic Calendar||2022-23||Academic Calendar for 2022-23 (II-I SEM)
Academic Calendar for 2022-23 (II-II SEM)
Academic Calendar for 2022-23 (III-II SEM)
|2||Time Tables||2022-23|| Academic Time Table for 2022-23 (II-I SEM)
Academic Time Table for 2022-23 (II-I SEM)
Academic Time Table for 2022-23 (III-I SEM)
Academic Time Table for 2022-23 (III-II SEM)
- Total 5 students from II- year have completed the Coding Ninjas course on Creating First Game using Java Script
- II-year Shaik Maaz Uddin and III-year MaulikThummar have attended a workshop by Coding Ninjas on Python Hacking Champion
- II-year Heerakar Manogna has completed National level quiz on “SRINIVASA RAMANUJAN” organized by Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of engineering and technology.
- III- year student Maulik Thummar has completed the Basics of Machine Learning which was organized by Great Learning
- II-year Anu Ramisetty has achieved the best Rotaractor of the Rotaract club of new age Engineers
- III-year Jayavaram Rakesh successfully completed his 7-day work shop on Business Funnel Analytics & experimentation techniques
- III-year students Maulik Thummar ,G.Yuvraj Singh ,Tanzeem Mallick have actively participated in the Youth Parliament which was held in KG reddy college of Engineering and Technology .
- III-year vinaykumar has successfully completed supervised machine learning and advanced learning algorithms and has attended the International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Data Engineering.
- III-year Kopisetty Praveen Vardhan Raju has successfully completed advanced learning algorithms ,courses of machine learning ,unsupervised learning recommenders, reinforcement learning supervised machine learning and project management essentials .
- III- year Sai Bhargav Bodapati has successfully completed three courses of machine learning and has been appointed as the executive trainer of the district organization of Rotaract for the year 2023-24
- III-year Cheparthy Naveen Kumar has successfully completed Artifical Intelligence With Machine Learning.
- III-year Erusalagandi Vivek Chary has successfully completed course Deep Learning and Artifical intelligence with Machine learning.
- III-year Dadvaiah Pavan has successfully completed course on supervised machine learning and advanced learning algorithms.
- II-year Papineni Divya has successfully completed workshop on Learn to build a to-do list and Become proficient in trees.
- Total 5 students are selected as Innovation Interns in KGR Innovation Cell for the Academic year 2022-23
- Our III year student Vinay Kumar completed coursera course on “AI for everyone” .
- Our II year student MOKA ABHISHAKTH participated in Megathon 2022.
- Total 40 students from III year have completed the oracle academy course on Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning with Java in association with TASK.
- Our students (Maulik thummar, Harsha vardhan,Yuvrajsingh and Arshiya begum) developed a software to generate a certificates and a newsletter automatically under the guidance of K.RAMA KRISHNA REDDY,AssistantProfessor,CSE Department.
- Total 12 students participated in Project Expo at KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology.
- Total 32 students participated in a Guest lecture on Blockchain at KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology.
- Total 45 students participated in ONE DAY WORKSHOP ON DEVOPS at KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology.
- Total 11 students participated in YOUTH PARLIAMENT at KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology.
- Total 62 Students participated in Technical Workshop on “How to Create Barcode using Python ” which was organized by AI Cub,Department of AI &ML in association with EducateNXT,Hyderabad.
- Dr.SivaShankar.s has successfully presented the paper entitled “Evaluating the solutions to predict the impact of lung cancer with an advanced intelligent computing method”
- Dr.K.Maithili has attended the “Tenth International Conference on Transformations in Engineering Education (ICTIEE 2023) held at Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering,Mysuru in association with Indo Universal Collaboration for Engineering Education(IUCEE) from January 5 to 8,2023 and also participated in ion idea sponsored workshop on ion Education ERP Solutions.
- Dr. Siva Shankar S, has given Guest Lecture on Intellectual Property Rights to K.B.N College (Autonomous), Kothapeta, Vijayawada on 31st Dec 2022.
- Dr. K,Maithili has attended a “Faculty Induction Program-11” which was conducted by UGC-HRDC-JNTUH from 21.11.2022 to 21.12.2022.
- Ms Sowjanya Ramisetty has attended a ATAL Faculty Development Programme on ” Drone Imaging & AI/ML Tool for Improving Decision Making in Agriculture Applications ” to be conducted from 05-12-2022 to 10-12.2022 (Online) and 12-12-2022 to 16-12-2022(Offline).
- Mr Naveen Raja S M is admitted to Ph.DProgramme at Noorul Islam Center for Higher Education on 14th Dec,2022.
- Mr.Surendhar Soundararajan has completed the Coding Ninjas course on “Creating First Game using Java Script”.
- Mr.Surendhar Soundararajan has participated in the Two Day Faculty Development Program on “CYBER SECURITY” on 2nd& 3rd December 2022 at JNTUH.
- Dr.Siva Shankar S published book as co-author titled “Object Oriented Software Engineering”, GCS Publishers, India, Dec 2022
- Dr.Siva Shankar S published book as co-author titled “Data Analytics”, GCS Publishers, India, Dec 2022.
- Prof.SowjanyaRamisetty, Associate Professor has published a paper on ” Energy Efficient Unequal Fault Tolerance Clustering Approach ” in the Journal of Computer Systems Science & Engineering.
- Prof.SowjanyaRamisetty, Associate Professor participated in the AICTE recognized FDP on open source Technologies conducted by the Computer Science and Engineering department at SNIST,Hyderabad.
- Prof. Naveen Raja S M ,Assistant Professor completed a Great Learning course on Python fundamentals for beginners.
- Dr. S. Siva Shankar Associate Professor has Published “A detailed study on Applications of IOT in Higher Education System” in the Journal of Neuro Quantology.
- Dr.K.Maithili, Associate Professor has Published “Epilepsy seizure Feature Extraction using Discrete Wavelet Transform for Healthcare Application” in the Journal of Neuro Quantology.
- Dr.K.Maithili, Associate Professor has published a paper on ” Stage-Wise Categorization and Prediction of Diabetic Retinopathy Using Ensemble Learning and 2D-CNN” in the Journal of Intelligent Automation & Soft Computing.
MoUs are signed by the department/Institution with Academia or Industry for Academic, Research and student training. Currently, the department of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning has MoUs with 9 different agencies/organizations and details are as follows:
- Navrik Software Solutions
- Andura Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Pactolus Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
- Kalinga Software Pvt. Ltd.
- Bias IT Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
- Advit Software & Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Sesillis Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- ScrapQ IT Hub Pvt. Ltd.
- Syscon Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Bomotix Pvt. Ltd.
The department has the following laboratories available:
- Operating System Manual
- Java Programming Manual
- DevOps Manual
- Object Oriented Programming(C++) Lab
- Data Structures LAB
- Data Base Management Systems lab
- Operating Systems Lab
- JAVA PROGRAMMING LAB
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Computer Networks Lab
- Software Engineering Lab
- Cryptography and Network Security Lab
- Web Technologies lab
- Data Mining Lab
- Python Programming Lab
- Internet of Things Lab
Courses in Computer Science and Engineering vary greatly in nature. Some are studied online, and some are presented in a classroom. Many courses lead to a certificate at their completion, which can be helpful when looking for a job. Whether students are new to the world of information technology, or are seeking to advance in your existing career, completing a course can only enhance student’s options. Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) professionals may select from a wide variety of non-degree computer science certifications to demonstrate their competence in a specialty, learn valuable skills, and advance their careers. A computer science and engineering certification validates a professional’s technical knowledge and experience with specific products, methods, or practices. Roles within the computer science industry that may require certification include systems engineer, security manager, network administrator, software developer, and project manager. Because these high-paying roles involve using technical expertise to manage and protect essential operations and sensitive data, employers value — and often require — proven credentials.
Computer science certifications ask candidates to pass one or more tests. In preparing to pass these credentialing exams, professionals gain and practice certain skills. Many professionals value the process of preparing for these tests since they gain knowledge they can apply in their jobs and use to advance their careers. This course at the Best ML and AI Engineering College is a forum to bring together students to discuss innovative ideas and diverse topics of this course on next generation of information technologies. Department has taken a new step for students to improve the quality of study through this course and become most wide scale , extensive, spectacular event in computer science engineering.
Objective of Certificate Course
In the field of Computer Science and Engineering, a student’s set of skills must constantly be updated and expanded. Programming languages fluctuate in popularity from year to year, and new advances are made in networking and security technology. The completion of a short course or certificate program demonstrates knowledge of the latest tools and concepts, and can lend a distinct advantage in a competitive job market. Computer Science and Engineering courses are offered at KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology – renowned as the Best Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence Engineering College in Hyderabad. It is easy to find appropriate courses in area of interest. Students can choose from specialized topics including programming languages, networking, computer security, and multimedia development, Artificial Intelligent, cloud computing, Machine Learning etc. These courses of study can often be taken individually; other times, they are offered in conjunction with a degree program.
Scope of the Course
Depending upon the interest the career in IT can be chosen. Those who love programming and coding can do software engineering and those who prefer networking and system administration, can do hardware engineering. IT sector is quite broad in terms of employment and job options. Roles are varieties for Computer engineers in IT sector, but their primary role is to apply the knowledge of mathematics and science to design and develop software to be used by clients or users. There are network engineers, system management professionals besides the computer engineers. Computer software engineers have bright career prospects as the application of software and dependency on it in various walks of life are increasing. After completion of certificate course at Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning engineering college, they can gain much more knowledge based on latest technology which are available in IT sector. Thus it helps to them to make their bright carrier in different directions such as (a) an software engineer, (b) Researcher, (c) great academician, (d) make own software industry, (e) system administration etc.
|S.No||Course Name||Duration of the Course||No. of Students Attended||No. of Students Appeared Examination||No. of Students Passed||Academic Year|
|1||Python for Data Science & Hackathon||Ongoing||118||118||118||2022-23|
|2||Fullstack of Python Programming||Ongoing||–||–||–||2022-23|
|3||Advanced C Programming||20-07-19 to
|4||Internet of Things (IOT)||11-02-2019 to
|5||Microsoft Technical Associate Database Fundamentals (MTA DBF)||27-08-18 to
|6||Web Design||15-02-18 to
|7||Cloud Computing & Security||08-01-18 to
|8||Database Programming with SQL||30-10-17 to
Value Added Course
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering is organizing the value-added courses to all the students at every semester during their regular course. These courses are offered by the department to provide additional skills and to incorporate industry-oriented training for students. These courses at this ML & AI Engineering College will be delivered as hands on training and will not be conducted in regular class room mode. This would help the students to acquire practical knowledge on latest technology and tools. These courses shall be offered for minimum of 30 theories and practical hours’ duration in every semester. This course will be offered fully or partly at our ML & AI engineering college institution, industry and R&D labs by faculty members of KGRCET, experts from industries and R&D establishments. Every Student should opt for minimum of four ‘one credit’ courses in addition to the prescribed curriculum.
Objective of Value-Added Course
The objective of this course is to equip the students in current technologies and also to reduce the gap between academic and industry. The main objectives of the course are:
- To provide students an understanding of the expectations of industry.
- To improve employability skills of students
- To bridge the skill gaps and make students industry ready.
- To provide an opportunity to students to develop inter-disciplinary skills.
Scope of the Course
After getting this course, computer engineers can get jobs in non-IT companies like universities, research, private and public industries, government departments, business organizations, commercial organizations and the manufacturing sector, etc. Besides the Computer Engineers have plenty of options to work in IT companies in departments such as design, development, assembly, manufacture and maintenance, etc. Working as programmer, web developer, and E- commerce specialist with telecommunications companies, automotive companies, aerospace companies, etc. can be a lucrative career option as well. Moreover, numerous national and multi-national computer manufacturing companies, computer hardware system design and development companies, computer networking companies, software development companies, etc. require computer professionals in large numbers.
|S.No||Course Name||Duration of the Course||No. of Students Attended||Academic Year|
|1||Social Innovation-I||30 hrs||62||2022-23|
|1||Fundamentals of Python Programming||19-08-19
|2||Deep Neural Network||11-03-19 to
|3||Machine Learning and Artificial Neural Network||22-02-19 to
|4||Web Development using Python on DJango||28-01-19 to
|5||Python on Conda Environment||12-03-18 to
|6||Big Data using Hadoop||27-02-18 to
- Creating Course Website in CANVAS
- Recorded Lecture
- Project Expos
- Industrial Visit –
Dr. Sowjanya Ramisetty