Value Added Course
This course is a field which combines data, information technology, statistical analysis, quantitative methods and computer-based models into one. It has a wide range of application from customer relationship management, financial management, marketing, supply-chain management, human-resource management, pricing, etc. There is a huge demand in the market for project managers with big data expertise. Therefore, the department offers a value-added course on the same for the all year students to be well equipped with the skill and become employable. Department of Management offers Value Added Course in Data Analysis using Spreadsheet. The value-added course program is for duration of 30 hours. Increase the employability of the students and empower the students to take business decisions using spreadsheet. The course also aims to increase the technical and managerial skill of the students.
Objective of Value-Added Courses
It is essential for students to be not just equipped with subject knowledge but also have good aptitude skills (Numerical, Verbal and Logical reasoning ability). These skills are mandatory to clear competitive exams like IBPS, CAT, MAT, etc. Any company that approaches the college for campus recruitment first tests the aptitude level of the students and then proceeds with interview. Hence the department offers a value-added course on the same for the all year students.
Scope of Value-Added Courses
After completion of value-added course, students can able to create their bright future as following fields
- International Trade Policy Advisor: The job responsibilities of an international trade policy advisor include communicating a foreign country’s business practices, rules and regulations to clients, tailoring the information according to the services offered by the client.
- Global Management Consultant:Global management consultants work towards helping firms identify and establish successful operations in foreign markets. Their job responsibility also includes analysing the firm’s current operations status and suggesting improvements.
- International Sales Manager: The job role of a sales manager requires them to maintain coordination within the sales team, ensuring that the sales targets are met effectively and within the stipulated amount of time, as well as promote products and services offered by the organisation by implementing efficient sales techniques. Sales managers are also responsible for the training and development of the sales team.
- Business Development Manager: As a business development manager, you will be required to define the strategic goals of the organisation and negotiate business deals. You will also be expected to develop strategic goals with the organisation’s marketing and sales techniques, which will be instrumental in increasing the firm’s profits and revenues.
- Global Marketing Manager:The job responsibilities of a global marketing manager include curating promotion campaigns for the company and the products or services it offers, developing global marketing strategies and conducting market research.
|S.No||Course Name||Duration of the Course||No. of Students Attended||Academic Year|
|1||Self Skills and Interview Skills||15-10-19 to
|2||Research in Management Studies||01-19
|4||Personality Development||27-02-18 to