KG Reddy College of Engineering & Technology is well known for its academic excellence and is often considered as the ‘first stop’ for a large number of industries and other organizations for recruiting undergraduate and post-graduate students. We truly appreciate the faith bestowed on us from several organizations and we look forward to continuing our relationship with them.
The Training and Placement Office (TAP) is run and managed by an efficient team that handles all aspects of placements. Right from building Corporate Connections, conduct drives, managing all logistics of arranging for tests, pre-placement talks and conducting final interviews the TAP team provides its best possible assistance to the recruiters. The hospitality and the functioning of TAP team is applauded and well received by the visiting recruiters every year.
TAP team uses numerous methods and techniques to prepare and equip students to enhance their skills and perform well in interviews. We provide Soft skills, Verbal, Aptitude and Technical training as part of CRT (Campus Recruitment Training). We are providing Company Specific Training before conducting any drive to brief them about the interview rounds and pattern. We also conduct Mock tests, Interviews, GDs before the drive to give them the interview experience. We invite Industry Experts and conduct Industry interface programs.
Placement Officer :
Placement Statistics :
Among the top engineering colleges in Hyderabad, KGRCET provides the best placement opportunities to the students. The following data analysis gives a complete summary of placement at KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology.
Career Guidance Cell
Career guidance cell an all-round career solution to the students. Centre guides the students to decide and pursue their dream careers in different sectors be it engineering, IT, Analytics, Consulting, research and development, Operations etc . The whole placement process is organised and executed by this centre. The campus interviews are held under the supervision and jurisdiction of this centre and relevant feedback is obtained from the industry. Career Development and Guidance Centre works hard to arrange full semester industrial internship, which is stipulated under the academic curriculum. The centre has kept a close liaison with many companies in the country.
The centre also arranges career talks for dissemination of knowledge regarding the employment opportunities in the industry related to the relevant fields and interest of the students. Centre keeps record of the students who undergo internships and the companies which come for recruitment. In addition, Finishing School / Soft Skills Development Workshops are also organised to improve the communication skills of students.
Centre encourages visits to the industries by the institute students and arranges industrial problems to be worked out by students as part of their projects. It also takes suggestions from members of the Industry regarding designing / changing of curriculum.
Centre takes care of:
- Career Development & Guidance Program
- Internship & Full Time Placement Activities
- Facilitate Pre-Placement visits to the companies
- Communication, Networking & Relationship Building with Potential Recruiters.
- Students who are placed in a company, having a package below 2.5 Lakhs will be permitted to participate in placement drives only for those companies that are providing an annual package of 5 Lakhs and above.
- Students who are placed in a company, having a package between 3 Lakhs and 4 Lakhs will be permitted to participate in placement drives only for those companies that are providing an annual package of 5 Lakhs and above.
- If any company offers a package of 5 LPA or higher, then all candidates whether placed or unplaced will be permitted to participate in the campus recruitment drive.
- It is mandatory for all eligible students (including those who have already secured placements) to participate in ‘on-campus’ recruitment drive.
- It is mandatory for all eligible students (including those who have already secured placements) to participate in ‘on-campus’ recruitment drives.
- Black dotted students will be allowed to participate in placement drives only upon special permission by the Faculty in-Charge-T&P.
- If any candidate submits his/her willingness to participate in any on campus or off-campus placement recruitment drive and thereby fails to present himself/herself on the day of the pre-placement talk (PPT)/company specific training/ CRT Program, then he/she is likely to be blacklisted** from the training & Placement.
- If any candidate is blacklisted from the Training & Placement Cell, then he/she will not be allowed to participate in any of the placement drives throughout the academic year.
Code of Conduct:
- Training & Placement Student coordinators only hold the sole right to deal with Training & Placement matters (Internal or External)
- Only with the special permission from Faculty of HOD any other student may deal with Training & Placement matters.
- All post job-offer communication between student and company should be channelized through the placement cell.
- Direct communications with the company officials is not allowed.
- It is mandatory for the students to register to participate in the placement process of the company.
- Attendance in PPT(CRT) is mandatory after registration, to be eligible for further placement process.
- Any kind of misbehavior/complaints reported by the company officials will be taken seriously and if proven, the student will be debarred from future campus placements/Blacklisted**.
- The role of T&P (Training & Placement) Cell is a facilitator for placement related activities. T&P does not guarantee a job.
- The Placement facility is available to all the students registered with T&P Cell through the policy ONE JOB TO ONE STUDENT AT THE FIRST INSTANCE. This will ensure that every student will get equal job opportunities and only few students do not consume up all the jobs.
- All students must have Pan Card, Aadhar Card and produce the same when demanded by the Company or T&P Cell Staff.
- If there is immediate joining, the college will issue NOC and also provide attendance.
- A candidate is blacklisted if The candidate submits his/her willingness to participate in any on-campus or off-campus placement recruitment drive and thereby fails to present himself/herself on the day of the placement drive.