Central Level – National Level Scholarship
Click here for details: CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE
Students Eligible :
- SC & ST Welfare Students whose annual Family income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who are belongs to rural area family income should be Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand or below.
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who are belongs to Urban area family income should be Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
- Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below.
- EBC students who are selected Under Corporate College Admissions Scheme Eligible for Intermediate courses
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students not Eligible :
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC , Minority and DW(Disabled).
- SC,ST Students whose annual family income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs.
- BC & EBC and Minority Rural area Students Whose annual family income is more than Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand.
- BC & EBC and Minority Urban area Students Whose annual family income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs.
- Disabled Welfare Students whose family income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing the part time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO STUDENTS
To provide financial assistance to the students of K.G. Reddy College of Engineering and Technology for completing their graduation.
The aim is to give a scholarship to the eligible students.
Students are from a diverse background, some of the students are meritorious but not capable of paying the tuition and other fees due to their financial conditions. It is the culture of the institution to support those students to achieve their dreams.
Financial assistance is provided to the students based on the following parameters.
- The annual income of the family is taken into consideration to provide a scholarship to the merit students at the time admission.
- The scholarship is renewed based on their academic performances.
- A student from a rural/urban background, preferably nearby villages.
- Achievements -Sports/ Social activities.
- Physically Challenged.
KG Reddy College of Engineering & Technology governing body will take a decision in the selection process based on above-mentioned parameters.
We offer scholarships to academically – superior students, based on their rank and quota
- Below 5,000 EAMCET rank – 100 % of first year tuition fee
- From 5001 to 10,000 – EAMCET rank- 50% of their tuition fee in first year
- From 10,001 to 20,000- EAMCET rank – 25 % of their tuition fee in first year
- Sports quota – 30 % of their first year tuition fee
At the starting of academic year college will release scholarship notification. Eligible students could apply for the scholarship with supporting documents as mentioned in the notification. Scholarship notification is displayed on notice board. Eligible students are shortlisted by student’s admission section which later is scrutinized and finalized by governing body, and the selected students would be informed through college notice board and website.
Review in Policy of Scholarship is carried by taking feedback from benefited students, heads of the Department, faculties (based on student’s performance in academics and Co-curricular activities) and reporting to the governing body.
Total No. of Students benefited by Scholarships, Free ships etc Provided by institution besides government schemes year wise during last five years are following:
|No. Students Benefited||282||171||156||144||78||80|