- Empowerment of women through education to transform Society.
- To create awareness of the Women’s Rights.
- Develop responsible women leaders for the future.
We strive to help students develop into
- Intellectually Competent
- Morally Upright
- Socially Committed
- Emotionally Stable
- Patriotic Women citizens of India
- Identification of strong leader ship and change makers and building their capacity.
- To promote a culture of respect for female gender.
- To conduct programs for female gender to be mentally, physically and emotionally empowered so as to promote their growth as individuals in their own right.
- To make them aware about the guidelines of Supreme Court and to ensure that sexual harassment is treated as an unacceptable social behavior within the institution and the society.
- To highlight the importance of health and hygiene and to promote general well-being of female students, teaching and non teaching women staff of the College.
- To provide and maintain a dignified, congenial working environment for women employees and students, where they can work, study and explore their potential to the fullest.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial attitude among young girls at the earliest so that they can be “job givers” rather than “job takers”.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Member||Position||Department|
|3.||Mrs. Zareena Zameer||Member||H&S|
|6.||Mrs. G Mounika||Member||CIVIL|
|8.||Mrs D Radha Kumari||Member||MBA|
|9.||Mrs. Ch. Chandana||Member||HR DEPT|
|10||Ms. Vaishnavi||Member of Student Council||ECE|
|11||Ms. Akshaya||Member of Student Council||CSE|
|12||Ms. S. Shalini||Member of Student Council||MBA|