The examination branch of the college is a confidential section with the responsibility of smooth conduct of examinations for all the courses and maintenance of student records etc., The Examination branch is headed by the chief superintendent of the examination branch and ably assisted by officer In-charge of Examinations with supporting staff. Conduction of all examinations is the main activity cell. The exam cell also coordinates with the JNTUH regarding all matters related with examination. The officer In-charge also coordinates with the Principal in regards to all examination matters. Any information either received or required to be sent to the University are being dealt with in the cell.
The major activities of Exam Cell are:
- Any Circular, Guideline, Office Order, Notification received by the College are processed in the cell, reply thereof prepared and after Principal’s signature dispatched to the University.
- Examination Notices received from the University are duly served to all concerned.
- The Notices for University indicating details regarding Fee Collection, the last date of fee Collection, modalities of payments of fine etc.
- Preparation of smooth conduct of Examinations, preparation of Time table, Invigilation duty chart, Seat allotment in the Examination halls etc.
- During the Examination time, proper staff mobilization, assigning the duty as per the duty chart already prepared.
- After completion of examination, distribution of Answer books to the concerned teachers and receiving the answer books and award list, and preparing in the desired format to send them to University.
- After the results of various examinations received from the University, distribution of marks sheets to Students.
- The cell analyzes all examination results and in consultation with the Principal, prepares the report thereof for submission to appropriate authorities for follow up action.
|1||Dr. T.V.V.PAVAN KUMAR||OFFICER INCHARGE OF EXAM BRANCH||Ph.D|
|2||Mr. SK.JOHN SAIDA||SENIOR ASSISTANT||B.COM|
|3||Mr. K.MAHESH||JUNIOR ASSISTANT||INTERMEDIATE|
Provide advice, support, and liaison for the faculty, the individual departments, and the Librarian on matters of the role of the Library in academic learning, budgeting, collection development, bibliographic instruction and automation, circulation, and reference services. Academic departments have responsibility for the quality of their collections.
The major functions of the Library Committee:
- To propose library vision, strategy document
- To formulate various policies related to library like, purchase, space etc.
- To propose library budget for the Institutes and department
- To propose library activities, programmers and services
- To propose library and information literacy in the institute
- Online journal software awareness and for faculty publications and institutional publications.
- Implementing Library policies – Library Material Purchase Policy, Book Bank Policy, Electronic Resource Access Policy.
- To provide for proper documentation services and updating the Library collection.
- To work towards modernization and improvement of Library and documentation Services
- To formulate policies and procedures for efficient use of Library resources.
- To review Library readership dept-wise.
- To adopt measures to enhance readership
- To seek feedback on Library functions from readers.
- To submit the annual report on the functioning of the library
Committee Members for the Academic Year 2019-20
|S No||Name of the Member||Position||Department||Phone No|
|1||Dr. R S Jahagirdar||Chairman||ME (Principal)||8978991991|
|4||Dr. IAPS Murthy||Member||H&S||9652088866|
|5||Mr. Kashinath Patil||Member||CIVIL||8498078573|
|6||Dr. j Srinivas||Member||CSE||9490074912|
|7||Mr. Chandra Prakash||Member||ECE||8639632804|
|9||Mr. Sharath babu||Member||ME||9885570204|
|10||Dr. Chenna Keshavaiah||Member||H&S||8686092482|
|11||Ms. P Kavya||Student Member||IV CSE||7095377496|
|12||Ms. Kavya||Student Member||II ECE||7780709992|
|13||Mr. Sai Yadav||Student Member||IV CE|
|14||Ms. B Pranavi||Student Member||III CSE||7330749707|
|15||Ms. Divya||Student Member||III ECE||9676523384|
|16||Mr. C Amar||Student Member||III EEE||9000303548|
|17||Mr. Chaitanya||Student Member||III ME||8143401352|
|18||Mr. Shashank||Student Member||III CE|
|List of students eligible for CBT /ONE TIME CHANCE WHO COMPETED DOUBLE THE DURATION.
NOTE: It is compulsory to register and write semester–end examinations after the CBT exam.
|Click here for Details|
Results for the Academic Year 2019-20
|MBA_OCTOBER_2020||Click here for the Result|
|BTECH_IV_II__SEP_2020||Click here for the Result|
|BTECH_4_2_Adv_supply_DEC-2020||Click here for the Result|
|BTECH_3_1_OCTOBER_2020||Click here for the Result|
|BTECH_4_1_OCTOBER_2020||Click here for the Result|
|BTECH_I_II_NOVEMBER_2020||Click here for the Result|
|BTech_2-1_and_1-1_OCTOBER_2020||Click here for the Result|
|BTECH_2-2_3-2_November_2020||Click here for the Result|