- The Electrical and Electronics Engineering deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism, which includes all large-scale electrical systems mostly, power transmission and electric drives.
- The demand of electrical energy in our country is increasing at a very fast rate and this necessitates the need to generate more power.
- We are equipped to provide prospective engineers with the necessary training and Industrial visits.
- The programme provides students to produce professional engineers with a good working knowledge of analogue, digital and power electronics, electrical machines and power system with the emphasis on applications.
- The department of electrical and electronics engineering college has an excellent infrastructure to promote a congenial academic environment to impart quality education with well-equipped laboratories and a team of qualified and dedicated faculty members.
- The department has a well developed R&D cell. It also has adequate skilled and self-motivated technical staff. We have developed Industry Academia Cell.
- The Department has unique ties with industry and one of the advantages this holds for our students is the fact that they are in demand; not only in the local market, but internationally as well.
- To be renowned department imparting both technical and non-technical skills to the students through implementing new engineering pedagogy and research to produce competent new age electrical engineers.
- To transform the students into motivated and knowledgeable new age electrical engineers.
- To advance the quality of education to produce world class technocrats with an ability to adapt to the academically challenging environment.
- To provide a progressive environment for learning through organized teaching methodologies, contemporary curriculum and research in the thrust areas of electrical engineering.
- PO I: Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO II: Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO III: Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental
- PO IV: Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO V: Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO VI: The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO VII: Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
- PO VIII: Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO IX: Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO X: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO XI: Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO XII: Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Educational Objectives
- PEO 1: Apply knowledge and skills to provide solutions to Electrical and Electronics Engineering problems in industry and governmental organizations or to enhance student learning in educational institutions.
- PEO 2: Work as a team with a sense of ethics and professionalism, and communicate effectively to manage cross-cultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- PEO 3: Update their knowledge continuously through lifelong learning that contributes to personal, global and organizational growth.
Program Specific Outcomes
- PSO 1: Apply the engineering fundamental knowledge to identify, formulate, design and investigate complex engineering problems of electric circuits, power electronics, electrical machines and power systems and to succeed in competitive exams like GATE, IES, GRE, TOEFL, GMAT, etc.
- PSO 2: Apply appropriate techniques and modern engineering hardware and software tools in power systems and power electronics to engage in life-long learning and to get an employment in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- PSO 3: Understand the impact of engineering solutions in societal and environmental context, commit to professional ethics and communicate effectively.
Prof. P Samyuktha
Associate Professor and HoD
Mrs. P. Samyuktha is an Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. She has 11 years of teaching experience. She is now pursuing her Ph.D at JNTU,Hyderabad in the area of Renewable Energy Sources and Smart Grid. She has published 10 Research Papers in various National and international journals.
She is member of IAENG. Her research interests are Power Electronics, Electrical Drives and Renewable Energy Sources. She has guided 30 UG and 15 PG projects. She has Organized various National level Workshops and faculty Development Programs in the field of Electrical Engineering at the best EEE Engineering College.
The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was established in the year 2008 with an intake of 60 students. Electrical & Electronics Engineering is one of the fast growing and one of the most sought disciplines in the field of engineering. It comprises with the electrical engineering and electronics engineering.
EEE is the power Department. We Educate , Empower and Enhance the students into competitive world. With the growing demand of Electrical Engineers in the Government and private sectors, the Department of EEE engineering college is making best efforts to produce highly trained and capable engineers who can take up the challenges of the real world. The quality of academic instructions, conduct guidelines and college activities are designed to produce competent and successful engineers. In the Department, the focus is on preparing professional engineers.
As far as the Department is concerned, academic standards and practical work are the two key parameters. The faculty is involved in imparting quality education and strives to foster and encourage a teaching methodology that is both practical and theoretical in approach. This orientation has led to successful projects and trainings.
The department has its own society, the ‘EAE (Electro technical Association for Empowering)’ comprising of the students and faculty members. It creates technical platform for sharing the knowledge on the contemporary happenings in the field of electrical and electronics engineering around the world. The students of this electrical and electronics engineering college are also given opportunities to involve in IEEE Student chapter activities, which help students to participate in various technical events and gain knowledge. Department conducts various workshops on latest trends on Designing solar energy PV systems, PLC, SCADA, Electric drives. The department of EEE College provides progressive environment for learning through organized teaching methodologies, contemporary curriculum and research in the thrust areas of electrical engineering.
Prof. P Samyuktha
Dr. T.V.V Pavan
Mr. B. Lingam
Mr. D. Srinivas
Mrs. M Manisha
|S.No||DESCRIPTION||YEAR – SEM||CONTENT|
|1||Academic Calendar||2020-21||Academic Calendar for 2020-21 (II-SEM)
Academic Calendar for 2020-21 (I-SEM)
|1||Time Tables||2020-21||II-Year CE Time Table 2020-21(II-SEM)
III-Year CE Time Table 2020-21(II-SEM)
IV-Year CE Time Table 2020-21(II-SEM)
II-Year CE Time Table 2020-21(I-SEM)
III-Year CE Time Table 2020-21(I-SEM)
IV-Year CE Time Table 2020-21(I-SEM)
|2||Handbooks||II-YEAR I-SEM||II-CE Handbook SEM I 2020-21|
|III-YEAR II-SEM||III-CE Handbook Sem I 2020-21|
|IV-YEAR II-SEM||IV- CE Handbook Sem I 2020-21|
|3||Course Files||II-YEAR I-SEM|
|Course Instructional Methods|
NPTEL Course certified Faculty
|Faculty Name||Course & Certificate|
|Mr. Khamruddin Syed||Fundamentals of Electric Drives|
|Mr. Khamruddin Syed||Electrical Machines – I|
|Mrs. Samyuktha||Basic Electric Circuits|
|Mr. B Lingam||Power System Analysis|
|Mr. M Sugunakar||Basic Electric Circuits|
- Mr. Khamruddin Syed has been awarded for Accomplishments In Engineering Education at ICTIEE-2020 held at Anurag Group of Institutions on Janurary 8th, 2020.
- P Samyuktha, Mr. D. Srinivas, Dr. T V V Pavan Kumar, Mr. B.Lingam, Mr. M. Sugunakar published the patent on “System and Method for selecting a parent node among a plural available parent nodes”
- Mrs. P Samyuktha, Dr. T V V Pavan Kumar, Mr. B.Lingam, Mr. M. Sugunakar, Ms. Mounika published the patent on “Experimental Analysis of A Solar Cooker With Parabolic Trough Enhanced With PCM Based Thermal STOR.
- T. V. V. Pavan Kumar published the patent on “ Pedal System”
- P Samyuktha got the NPTEL certification with Elite plus Silver in “ Basic Electrical Circuits”
- T. V. V. Pavan Kumar appointed as Reviewer in “ International Journal of Energy and Power Engineering ( IJEPE)
- K. Syed selected as an Assistant Faculty in IUCEE-International Teachers Certification Program, Pilot-II in September, 2015 for Collaborative Learning Module.
- K. Syed received a Microsoft Engineering Educator Certificate in 2015 recognized by UNESCO.
- K. Syed conducted a Faculty develop program on “Active learning and Course Description documents” in KGRCET, Nov 2015.
- K. Syed conducted a seminar on “Teaching Methodology and Lecture Delivery” on Active learning for quality Education at KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology on July 4th 2015.
- Khamruddin Syed has awarded as Faculty Fellow as a part of Outstanding Engineering Educator for valuable contributions in Engineering Education to improve quality in ICTIEE 2017, by IUCEE.
- Khamruddin Syed has Certified as Microsoft Engineering Educator in 2015.
- Khamruddin Syed has acted as a Reviewer for ICTIEE 2017 and 2018 conferences.
- Khamruddin Syed has Selected as assistant faculty for IIEECP blended training programs for various institutions on Effective assessment and Collaborative Learning.
- Khamruddin Syed has selected as a faculty for IIEECP Phase 1 held at KL University in 2017.
- P.Srinivasulu (08QM1A0243) along with his team members K.Srikanth(08QM1A0225), D.Tejkanth (08QM1A0210), Rajkumar (08QM1A0251), V.Mouneshwarachary (08QM1A0257) won the prize in Quiz Competition in the Annual Day Celebrations Enginuity 2009 at KGRCET, Hyderabad.
- K.Srikanth (08QM1A0225) awarded by Made Easy Education (P) Ltd for certification of scholarship in honour of Outstanding Performance and Dedication on 4th September 2010.
- Susheel Manker (09QM1A0239) participated in robotics and won the First Prize held at KGRCET in AVANCO 2k11 on 23rd March 2011.
- K.Sachin ((09QM1A0220)has secured 2nd Prize in “Robo War” conducted during Technozian ’11 at the National Institute of Technology Warangal during 23rd – 25th SEP 2k11.
- D. Rajitha (09QM1A0209) and G.Priyanka (09QM1A0208) presented a paper on “Geothermal Energy” and won the First Prize at INNOEVENT 2K12 organized by PRRM Engineering College on 2nd and 3rd March 2012.
- G. Venkatesh (10QM1A0214) and Ch. Samudreswara Rao (10QM1A0210) participated in Short-film contest and won the First Prize JBREC, Hyderabad on 13th March 2012.
- S.Suresh (09QM1A0238) has got 2nd Prize for Robotics in 1 day national level technical Symposium Tekgreenz 2k12 organized by EEE Dept. under EAE-KGRCET on 4TH AUG 2K12, KGRCET, Hyderabad.
- P.Shyam (09QM1A0231) and Santosh Kumar (09QM1A0222) got 1st Prize for Technical Quiz 1 day national level technical Symposium Tekgreenz 2k12 organized by EEE Dept. under EAE-KGRCET on 4TH AUG 2K12, KGRCET, Hyderabad.
- Rajitha (09QM1A0208), G.Priyanka (09QM1A0209)got 1st Prize in the Event of Poster Presentation in the 1 day national level technical Symposium Tekgreenz 2k12 organized by EEE Dept. under EAE-KGRCET on 4TH AUG 2K12, KGRCET, Hyderabad.
- K.Sachin (09QM1A0220) and Purna Chander (09QM1A0210) won 2nd Prize in National Level Technical paper Presentation on Robotics in Capareenza 2K12 Held on 30-31st MARCH 2k12, organized by Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ibrahimpatnam, RR Dist.
- S.Uday Chaitanya (10QM1A0233) got 2nd Prize in paper Presentation at “Kurushetra 13” A National Level Technical Symposium held on 11-12th MARCH 2k13.
- G.Priyanka (09QM1A0209), D.Rajitha (09QM1A0208) got 1st prize in paper presentation in a National Level Technical Fest Talentine 2k13 on 27-28th FEB and 1st March 2k13, organized by KGRCET.
- S. Uday Chaitanya (10QM1A0233) is entitled as “Campus Ambassador for Lead India” of College KGRCET for the Year 2013 -14.
Program Assessment Committee (PAC)
|S. No||Name of faculty||Designation||Position||Parent organization|
|1.||Mrs. P Samyuktha||HOD||Chairman||KGRCET|
|2.||Mr.B. Lingam||Assistant professor||Coordinator||KGRCET|
|3.||Mr. Khamruddin Syed||Associate Professor||Member||KGRCET|
|4.||Mr. K Gopala Krishna||Associate Professor||Member||KGRCET|
|5.||Mr. SK. Syed Hussain||Assistant Professor||Member||KGRCET|
Department of Advisory Board (DAB)
|S. No||Name of faculty||Designation||Position||Parent organization|
|5.||Mr. SK Syed Hussain||Assistant professor||Member||KGRCET|
|7.||Industrial list||Member from industry||ECIL, HYD|
|8.||Ms. K. Sandhya Reddy||Industrial list||Member from industry||KENRA Technology, Hyderabad|
|9.||Dr Md. Sallauddin||Professor||Member from academician||Dept of ECE JBIET, Hyderabad|
|10.||Mr. G.Venu||Business||Member from parents|
|11.||Mr. K.UdayChaitanya||Alumni& Entrepreneur||Member from alumni& entrepreneur|
|12.||Mr. K. Abhiram||IV year student||Member from student council||KGRCET|
Department Development Committee (DDC)
|S. No||Name of faculty||Designation||Position|
|2.||Dr.T.V.V.Pavan Kunar||Assistant professor||Coordinator|
|4.||Mr. D.Srinivas||Assistant professor||Member|
Finance Committee (FC)
|S. No||Name of faculty||Designation||Position||Signature|
|2.||Dr.T.V.V.Pavan Kumar||Associate professor||Coordinator||KGRCET|
|5.||Mr.SK Syed hussain||Assistant professor||Member||KGRCET|
Project Review Committee (PRC)
|S. No||Name of faculty||Designation||Position|
|1.||Mrs. P. Samyuktha||HOD||Chairman|
|2.||Mr. D. Srinivas||Assistant professor||Coordinator|
|3||Dr. T.V.V. Pavan Kumar||Associate professor||Member|
|4.||Mr. Khamruddin Syed||Associate professor||Member|
|5.||Mr. B.Lingam||Assistant professor||Member|
The department has the following laboratories available:
A certificate course can help students acquire proficiency within a specific field or subject area, allowing them to complete a specific course of study focused on a certain topic. This is a highly popular educational option that requires varying lengths of time to complete. Department encourage to all students to participate in corresponding course which is provided by KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology, the best EEE engineering college. All certificate courses are very effective for all students which are available as latest technology in market.
Objective of Certificate Course
A range of skills may be acquired from pursuing a certificate course in electrical engineering. Students of this EEE College may find that their ability to research, analyze, or solve problems can be improved. Additionally, qualifications in engineering can help graduates more easily acquire employment.
Scope of the Course
Many different careers are open to those with electrical engineering certificates. Graduates may go on to work for a wide range of companies or organizations; some students even choose to start their own. Electrical engineering is a rapidly growing career field, offering students the chance to work on everything from control systems to heavy machinery to medical equipment. Some students even choose to stay within academia, going on to become researchers.
List of Certificate Courses
|Course Name||Duration of the Course||No. of Students Attended||No. of Students Appeared Examination||No. of Students Passed||Academic Year|
|Foundational Course Fundamentals of Electric Vehicles||26.02.2021 to
|Advanced Course o Modelling ad Simulation of Electric Vehicle using MATLAB||19.06.2021 to
|Industrial Automation using PLC and SCADA||23-09-19 to
|PLC programming and its application||28-02-19 to
|Electric drives||26-03-19 to
|Designing of Solar energy PV system||06-03-18 to
|Design of PLC||01-04-18 to
Value Added Course
This course is originated by the electrical engineering. By the technically modernization of the world and computerization in our work field, it is necessary to use and understand the circuits and computerized devices in electrical & electronic field. The electrical & electronics engineering (EEE) involves with the power. This course can help to students in various field of electric. It can be existed in various forms like turbine, hydro, gas, fuel cell, solar, wind or geothermal energy. It involves the use, storage and generation of the power and energy.
Scope of the Course
After completion of this course at the best electrical and electronics engineering college, student can able make their carrier which are given below. An electrical & electronics engineer designs, develops and maintains the electrical, electronics and computer control system to the required specifications, and focusing on economy, reliability, safety, sustainability and quality. Telecom industries, transportation network, IT industries, airplane & airspace manufacturing industries, and production and the distribution of power are some of the specific fields of career development. An electrical & electronics engineer can work with the industries deals in product development, control system, system management, product design, sales, consumer’s electronics, transportation, wireless communication, manufacturing, chemical, automotive, defense and space research organizations.
|S.No||Course Name||Duration of the Course||No. of Students Attended||Academic Year|
|1||PCB Design and Fabrication||05-08-19 to
|2||Programming with Java||14-03-2019 to
|3||Artificial Intelligent||16/01/2019 to
|4||Simulation of circuits||05/04/2018 to
|5||Design of PCB||10/02/2018 to
Project Based Assignments
Students of EEE engineering college have been encouraged to do the project based assignment instead of written assignments where the students can get the skills of building innovative project models. Few of the best models include Solar Air Cooler and Solar Grass Cutter.
Solar air cooler working model done by the students of EEE as project Based Assignment in 2018-19 Received best project award in Project Expo.
Solar Grass Cutter. Students of II EEE used solar energy to cut the grass through a rotating blades which is run through a small dc motor of 12V
Electric Vehicle Club
The department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering has established an Electric Vehicle club to encourage students to design Electric Vehicles. The clubs aims to guide students and prepare them to pursue their professional careers in industries specializing in Electric Vehicles. Students have designed an E-Bike in the year AY 20-2021in low cost with fully Lithium Ion batteries.
Entire faculty from the department of EEE have transformed their courses into a blended format by designing course websites using CANVAS Platform where they have published the content and also designed and administered the assessments. Online quiz and discussions have been a student engagement tools have been used in this Course Website
Faculty have pre-recorded the sessions atleast 2 weeks prior to the regular class to enable students learn with their own pace. All the pre-recorded videos are uploaded to college YouTube channel for easy access. This will also help students who face issues with weak internet connection during online lectures. Faculty have also used light board facility available in the institute
Prof. P Samyuktha
Associate Professor and HoD